Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-05-2007, 07:35 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Mayday

Morning all, looks like it's going to be another nice day here Not much planned, going to clear up the garden a little and take some rubbish to the dump it site.

Hope you all have a lovely Bank Holiday monday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
07-05-2007, 07:54 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Mayday

hello.
I went to a quiz night with some friends last night & we had a good laugh. I stayed at my friends house as I had to work this morning & it seemed pointless going home to drive back into Warwick today. Raining heavy here this morning.
Came into work at 7am. Got 5 matings to do Hopefully won't be here too long.
Lucy is back from Brownie camp later. It's been so quiet without her at home.
I'll be doing some housework when I get home & spending some time with the kittens. May go on a nice long walk with the dogs if the weather brightens up.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
07-05-2007, 08:48 AM   #3

Its pouring with rain here

Not sure what we will do today now, alot of the May Day Shows will be washed out - its a shame after all the lovely weather we have been having of late.

Have a good one all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
07-05-2007, 09:07 AM   #4

It's dull and vaguely damp here but likely to clear up before the Georgian Fayre starts. Mum and my sis and BIL are coming over for the day. Dad is still very ill in hospital - but he is calm and quiet and totally out of it, so he is safe and in the best place. It will be good for mum to have a day out.
Hope everyone has a lovely bonus day off. Speak tomorrow.
I'll put some pics of a previous Fayre in a separate thread

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
07-05-2007, 09:29 AM   #5

DM I do hope your Dad picks up. Enjoy your day with your family. Thinking about you all.

Nothing much planed here for today. If the weather brightens up were going to take Ceilidh to an adventure park when Derek finishes work. Mind you yesterday we had hail stones!
Blue is still not himself Very lathargic, no patiance with Ceilidh so we have had to sit her down and explain to her that he is not well. She new something was wrong but wev'e been playing it down. Now she's going on about Sasha, how she misses her and how she wasn't well and the Vet put her to sleep. Poor kid.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
07-05-2007, 09:35 AM   #6

Morning all.
Its cloudy here but the suns trying to break through. Got a day of painting the kitchen today!
Have a great day people.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
07-05-2007, 09:45 AM   #7

Intermittently overcast and raining and then a little brighter here. Will probably be decorating the stairways today; OH papering and me painting with Luise looking after the boys.

Sorry to hear about your Dad DM. I was hoping that he had at least settled down a bit, but it sounds like he is still very bad . Have a lovely family day out - and spoil your Mum, sounds like she needs it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
07-05-2007, 11:40 AM   #8

Morning all, just got up

Nothing planned here, OT is doing his car and I am going to chill

Weather isn't very nice today - raining

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-05-2007, 12:06 PM   #9

It''s been rain, rain, rain here this morning but now there is a glimmer of sunshine trying to break through. The gardens have had a badly needed watering anyway ......... that'll make the weeds shoot up!!

Have been out this morning looking for a new door bell - that's going to be OH's job for this afternoon!

Sorry to hear about your Dad DM but it is good to know he is peaceful and is being well looked after. Enjoy your family day together, it will do you good .......thinking of you all....

Come rain or shine, enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
07-05-2007, 01:49 PM   #10

Afternoon all,its pouring down here.not much planned for today.DM thinking of you,enjoy your day out.
Jac hope blue picks up soon (((hugs)))
Have a good day all x