Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
04-05-2007, 06:47 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Friday

Morning all, not sure what the day is like outside yet, hubby has brought me a coffee up to bed and has now gone off to work. I haven't ventured downstairs yet, so not sure how Porsha is this morning. I am hoping that the two sets of antibiotics the vet prescribed for her yesterday will have started to work but no doubt I'll have lots of scrubbing and disinfecting to do this morning Both Mildred and Bliss are in call, so it's going to be a noisy day here Other than that, most of the day will be spent with Porsha. Charlie is coming to visit me tomorrow, so I must get tidied round

Hope you all have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
04-05-2007, 08:30 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Friday

Morning Fran and all! Off to my parents course this morning, helping in school this afternoon and that's about it! Hoping the sun breaks through again today, yesterday ended up really nice! Hope you all have a pleasant day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
04-05-2007, 08:37 AM   #3

Fran - just a thought if your house has a fragrance you don't like this morning. I read somewhere that tomato juice is the greatest thing for getting stinks off dogs who've been rolling in goodness knows what. If you've got some it might help with soft furnishings etc which you don't want to put through the washing machine. Just put it on, leave for a short while then sponge/wash it off.

It's a dull morning - quite a change to wake up to a dull sky. OH is off to Sandhurst today/tonight - hope he doesn't enlist or get sent off to battle! Maybe a spot too old for that!
Hope everyone has a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-05-2007, 08:45 AM   #4

Toay is fraught from the outset. Truculent and screaming kids, husband similar. Au pair has the day off. I'm off to my Mums. Oh, and I had to shower Fifi last night as she had a claggy waggy and she was struggling to get away and hurt my toe quite badly with her claw.

Sebi's got cream for his bum as the rash is thrush-based (fungal) and nappy rash cream won't help. He's really unsettled and a bit unhappy about stuff generally.

I really am feeling so under pressure that it's hard to think straight. With lots of other cr@p going on in the background I really need some time to clear my mind but I just don't think that's going to happen any time soon.

See you all later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
04-05-2007, 08:53 AM   #5

Morning all, cloudy outside but the suns trying to get through!

Today is the first day that we have been workmen free in the house for over 3 weeks!!!!(Its so weird!) We were having the kitchen n dining room made into one big room! The tiler finished yesterday so all that needs doin now is painting! (Ill show ya some pics)

Im nipping into town later then just relaxin.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
04-05-2007, 08:59 AM   #6

Morning all,

I'm off to work in about an hour or so, have tons to do before hand, but must have my Catsey catch up first lol.

Its dull here, I have even got the heating on, hopefully it will brighten up later.

Have a great day all x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
04-05-2007, 10:46 AM   #7

Everybody.....cold and dull here today....not sure what I am doing yet...have a lovely day all...

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: some
04-05-2007, 11:32 AM   #8

Morning all
I have just come back from walking Bobby (I am a volunteer with the cinnamon trust)
Just going to chill out this morning and possibley do some college work and I am off to see a house this afternoon.

Sally

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-05-2007, 11:57 AM   #9

Dull morning here and quite cold .......I miss all that lovely sunshine already

Fran ~ I hope the new ABs have helped Porsha and there is an improvement
today. I trust you have your ear plugs ready for when Mildred and
Bliss start their duet!

Alex ~ hope your Parents course went ok....

DM ~ Very useful tip about the tomato juice

Yola
~ Hope Seb's bot-bot gets better soon.
You sound very stressed out today try to give yourself some 'me
time' or you are going to make yourself ill (((hugs)))

Have a good day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
04-05-2007, 01:39 PM   #10

Afternnon All
Dull and quite cold here. Sent Ceilidh to school in a thin dress with just a cardi on. Poor thing must have been cold.
Blue seem's back to his normal self today. Darryle stayed last night and you should have seen the welcome he got!!! He's been out twice and was tearing about like a mad thing.

Yola.. Tip for sore bots. Beat the white of an egg and put it on raw. I know it wont help this time but for future refrence (do you think he's getting his nappy changed enough when your not there?)