Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
03-05-2007, 01:31 PM   #11

Re: Daily thread Thursday - election day

well its a bit chilly today...... been off the last couple of days... managed to lose half a pound at WW got a brand new fone an totally in love with it..... unfortunately the bad news one of my next door neighbours dropped dead yesterday evening... bit of a shock..... Back at work today and already wishing I was at home lol....

hope everyone is doing well... not sure if I will vote yet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
03-05-2007, 03:03 PM   #12

Lovely afternoon here.been to the doctors this morning an i do have tonsillitis if thats wat you call it wen someone has no tonsills.feel really low i could jst cry at everything,the dogs are being really naughty to which isnt helping!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
03-05-2007, 03:27 PM   #13

awww Erin ((hugs)), it's horrible when you feel like that. Try focusing on the fact that you'll have two wee furries clambering all over you this time next week!! It may help! xx

And I got a new phone yesterday too Wendy, a nokia 7373 in bronze/black. Loving it! It was the only one that I liked from BT's selection when I had to renew my contract on monday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
03-05-2007, 04:28 PM   #14

Thanks alex,im just feeling sorry for myself eds at wrk i hate being on my own wen i dont feel well so i have jst called mom she gonna pop up later lol.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
03-05-2007, 05:34 PM   #15

Aww Erin I hope you feel better soon ((((hugs))))))) xxxxx

I got a Motorola something or other lol silver slender flipfone deal..... will look at the box and tell you which one tomorrow lol but got a fantastic deal

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
03-05-2007, 06:12 PM   #16

Evening all,

Just back from work been on earlies today - darn traffic! On lates tomorrow and Saturday/

Gonna go and catch up now lol...

Have a good night all x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
03-05-2007, 10:50 PM   #17

the weather has been great here today so I didn't do any work - eeek that means loads tomorrow - I did my vote - I wasn't going to but then I think of those people in other countries who die for the right to vote so I thought I had better use mine - not that I think it makes a blind bit of difference - but I'm not going to go into that right just now LOL