Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-07-2011, 06:47 AM   #1

Topic Tuesday

Good morning one and all

Up early as I was restless and the bed very hot, and OH snoring like a train!!!

Has given me a chance to do a bit of catching up with emails etc, but I've had to attend to her Majesty's requests for food and cuddles in between typing letters. Happily purring along side me now, watching breakfast telly.

No plans for today, Ceri's carer comes for my 2 hours of respite this afternoon, so have to choose what to do for that lovely 'me' time

Have a nice day, it looks promising here, fingers crossed x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
26-07-2011, 07:42 AM   #2

Re: Topic Tuesday

That was an early start to the day for you PP. Glad you don't have anything too much to be doing, and get to just chill out. Hope you enjoy that me time...

Over here - some cloud, some sun, and I've got to go to work. Would quite happily just stay home, but never mind. 3pm will see me returning here, so...

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-07-2011, 10:45 AM   #3

Guess where I'm working today?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
26-07-2011, 10:50 AM   #4

Slept late this morning! I had such a good evening yesterday at former colleagues' retirement do, so many people to talk with some I hadn't seen for many years as they'd gone to pastures new. The party broke up at midnight as it was in a hotel.

It was way after 1.00 by the time I got to bed as OH had recorded University Challenge for me to watch, nice to see my old university (Newcastle) winning so comprehensively I still had to read a couple of chapters before settling down, goodness knows what time it was when I finally put out the light, OH was deeply asleep by then anyway

It's dull today, the air is very still, not sure what the weather has in store. I have no real plans for the day other than the usual dog walking, grooming, bit of housework, crosswords. Have a lovely day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
26-07-2011, 10:56 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cats' staff

Guess where I'm working today?

That's Whitby isn't it? If it is then watch out for Dracula!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
26-07-2011, 12:20 PM   #6

Afternoon all - just got back from walking across the field with Master Bogle. Weather is very odd - not much of a breeze and heavy cloud cover, should be about to rain but I don't think it's going to ... very heavy and sticky. We didn't walk very far and Monty is already asleep stretched out on the floor.

OH has taken his car to the garage to try and put the particulate thingy right - he phoned to say he will be at least a couple of hours. Poor man, he's done something to his knee and doesn't know what but it's swollen up and he's hobbling about. Has had to take some ibuprofen which is a sure sign he's suffering as he won't normally take anything. May be a case for medicinal frozen peas when he comes home.

Hope everyone has a good day. OOOOOh, mmmmm I fancy Whitby - very nice fish and chips there!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
26-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #7

That sure looks like Whitby to me CS if so, it's a fantastic place. Very atmospheric. As you say Angie, lovely fish and chips down on the harbour. Must be nearly 30 years since I was there, have lovely memories of the town.

Smashing day here, taken the rugs up and washed bedding etc, so this pm going to sit outside with a book and soak up the sun.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
26-07-2011, 02:58 PM   #8

Well spotted. I'm now here, any guesses?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
26-07-2011, 03:18 PM   #9

Hi folks! Gorgeous here today, cool front has been thru, we got some rain and the humidity has dropped. A bit after 10 am now, 27 C (81 F), sun and a little breeze. My grovery delivery came almost an hour early, fortunately I was back upstairs when they got here. Blueberries in vanilla ice cream for dessert tonight! I have a checkup doctor appt. at 2 pm our time, so will be late coming back on.

PP, you were up really early, almost before the crack of dawn. CS, fascinating pics, I'm enjoying the guessing as I of course have no clue from my side of the Pond. Squirrel, hope work time passes quickly and you're back home; MrsH, sounds like a lovely reunion. Angie, sorry about OH's knee; that can be so painful.

Hope it's a really good day for all.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
26-07-2011, 03:33 PM   #10

Whitby Abbey CT. What line of work are you in ?
We have decided to go on holiday early so will be leaving tomorrow morning for Scotland. Will be gone for 2/3 weeks and have no access to WIFI
Sorry fellow quizzers, i will have to give my apologies now.
Been whizzing around getting organised, have still to pack.