Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
17-12-2013, 07:13 AM   #1

Tuesday morning daily

8 days to go.

Well I am up and about - just about to take Bella out and then have a shower and off to work on a fire safety course - should be interesting.

Then tonight off to get a bit of shopping done "PRESENTS" not a lot to get. May even arrange to go for a curry with a friend depends on what she has on.

Also got to arrange Christmas get together on Sunday although I would like to go to the Carol service on Sunday - times clash may see if anyone fancies the carol service first......

Popped over to my Aunts last night and discovered her coat is to long in the arm so brought it back to be adapted.
Also sorted out her TV - I am not technical but got it going/think when the workmen fixed the phone they unplugged something.... must admit no idea what just followed common sense. Then popped next door to the elderly couple there see if they are okay (they are in their 90's) and fetched them and my Aunt fish and chips. Neither of them go out after dark.

So here I go get my jeans and warm coat on and off I go. See you all later - I HAVE to put the lights up tonight.

Seems weird going out in the morning........not used to this.

So thought I would start the thread.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-12-2013, 05:48 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday morning daily

Hi Karen, my goodness you were up and at em early today.
How nice that your aunt and the elderly couple had a chippy meal, bet they all enjoyed it.
I went to Preston today and have officialy finished christmas shopping.
wrapped some more pressies this afternoon and did some washing.
Off to yoga later.
3 more days at work then off to scotland on saturday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-12-2013, 07:08 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday morning daily

Hi both, and everyone to come, I've been out and about today.
Ceri's had his flu jab and check up with the GP. His BP and cholesterol are fine and he's now off his ADs so that should help his weight.

I've had a trip out to the retail park but lost the will to live/shop when I saw the queue at the check out in Matalan.
I'm glad I bought Christmas jumpers online. Had more joy in TKMaxx picked up a few bargains too, a nice handbag for me and fine knit sweater for himself. He can wrap the handbag for me and I can be 'surprised' again on the day, I'll give it to Claire.

Have a good evening all. x