Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
12-03-2006, 06:54 AM   #1

Daily Shred/Thread Sunday

Morning everyone.

Up early cos OH's gone to Pembrey with his works sponsored rally car. He left ast just after 5 and i just couldn't bothered to go back to bed

It snowed here and it's still snowing so the kids'll happy....again and Louise can try out her new wellies

Got nothing planned apart from spending some time with the kids and possibly helping them build a snowman

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
12-03-2006, 09:25 AM   #2

Re: Daily Shred/Thread Sunday

Morning.

Bright and sunny here. I have been up for a while too as my next door neighbours have FOUR kids under five and they all wake up early screaming and crying - then the mother starts screaming at them to shut up etc etc, so I cannot ever get a late start in this house.

Anyway, got the outdoor rabbit hutch built so will get that in the garden today (not sure if it is too early to put bunny outside yet). Maybe keep him in a bit longer until he has put a bit of meat on his bones!!!

Nothing planned today. Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
12-03-2006, 10:19 AM   #3

Hi everybody,

Spent five hours last night coughing and having problems getting to sleep, eventually took some cough mixture which worked so I haven't had much sleep I will perhaps have a kip during the day.

Venison is marinating at the moment so I am really looking forward to dinner

Not much planned today, got a little bit of housework to do, and I might settle down for a couple of hours and do some drawing

Wireless network is working great, normally I would have to put on the OH computer as mine connected through it, but today I just switched mine on and it connected straight away Must get the hard drive for the laptop sorted out

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-03-2006, 10:21 AM   #4

morning all

am on my thirs cup of tea in half hour and still dont feel awake, despite being up since 7am.

Seen to the bunnies.

looking forward tow atching crufts tonight, can you beleive i ahve NEVER Watched it before? oooooh that little papillion is ADORABLE think i might like him even more than a chiouhouha. Soooo cute ( i like dogs no bigger than cats lmao)

nothing planned for today, seeing how Ryan goes, he was sick in the night, IN BED. I got woke up to him shouting " mummy I been sick" He doesnt even remember it this morning!
He is so weird at times like that, he sleep walks and sometimes sits up in bed talking, doesnt make any snese, doesnt respond to me, so now I know to lay him back down and in the morning he doesnt remember it.

god does he freak me out when he's talking to somebody else though...

saw PF wee in her litter tray this mnorning, and NOT the one by the front door either....

anyone got a spare papillion i can ahve?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
12-03-2006, 10:21 AM   #5

Morning every one. I am full of the cold Got woken up by Winston demanding his breakfast. Cats all fed now and am having a cuppa before I get washed etc. Got to go and get some shopping today. Its freezing here and the snow has started again.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
12-03-2006, 10:33 AM   #6

Morning all, it's just started snowing here

I am enjoying Crufts too CJ. Will be especially interesting for me tonight with the Gundogs being shown

Hope all of those of you unwell soon start to feel better x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
12-03-2006, 10:48 AM   #7

Morning all, we has our heaviest snow of the winter last night and everything was picturesque this morning. Thankfully it has started to thaw already. Not got anything planned for today just staying in to keep warm!

Hope Moli and the rest of our Scottish members aren't snowed in again today

Enjoy your day everyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
12-03-2006, 10:52 AM   #8

morning all, cold here but luckily no snow. got the basket out ready for barnaby, ive also put some wet cat litter in a bag, couldnt see barnaby using a brand new tray with clean litter, he would be confused, so taking some of last nights tiddles with us.also his blanket. not that hes been using it much lately, they prefer to pull a towel down into the bath n sleep on that, so every morning i have a bath to wash out n a towel to put in the machine,
everyone have a good day n keep in the warm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-03-2006, 11:16 AM   #9

Difficult day BM - good luck!

Have been to my neighbour's place this morning to feed their gorgeous birman, Gonzo whilst our friends were in London overnight (the one that pooped on my sofa at Christmas), and he didn't want to let us out he was being so affectionate - Domi had great fun brushing him. He's so gentle with cats now - months and months of screaming at him to be kind and gentle with them seems to have sunk in.

Hubby is at the office getting a few bits sorted, not sure what we'll do when he gets back - it's too cold to go out (bitter out there; no snow yet tho). My step-daughter's just been with my birthday present - mustn't open it until tomorrow though . Speaking of which - came back from town yesterday to find a lovely bunch of flowers on the doorstep from my good friend in Brighton - it was so sweet of her. I'll be calling her later today with big thanks!!

Thai stir-fry for dinner - yums

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
12-03-2006, 12:36 PM   #10

Woke up to wet snow - lying and falling but that's all gone, leaving a fairly nasty cold day for mid-March .
Have done all my chores, including preparing today's brisket. Smells are coming from the oven, but it won't be ready until a good bit later.
Nothing to do but chill and see how the big match (rugby) goes. Am not too hopeful.
Emma -you are really 'in' to the venison now?
BM - {{{hugs}}}. It's right. You'll all be better.
Elaine & Emma - get well soon
Yola - Thai stir fry - mmmmmm
Naomi - Hi - good to see you
Everyone - have a good day - keep warm