Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
18-01-2021, 10:27 AM   #1

Monday daily.

Good morning Pamela, Shelley and Yola.
Monday evening here after a nice day, not too hot.Haven't done much today again. My vacuum has died on me so am going to have to get another soon. I'm also going to get another steam mop as my old one doesn't heat the water hot enough. I've had it for around 5 years, so it's served me well.We haven't had any more quakes in Christchurch that I have felt , although we always have them around the south island daily. Brenna has quite a few out at Rolleston, where she lives ,but they don't faze her at all.

My new mattress topper is wonderful to lie on. Also, my back is a bit better with the new pills, although they are still making me very drowsy.I'm meant to be increasing the dose but I;m not going to at this point.I have to go shopping tomorrow as we are now out of lots of stuff but I won't drive.Hopefully Janna will come with me and she can help carry the groceries.

PAMELA,I'm glad you've been able to get out running again and go for a motor cycle ride. I bet your Louisiana Chicken dish was yummy. Was it one of the recipes from your mum's book ?

SHELLEY,I'm pleased you were able to attend Eric's funeral and I hope it went well. Your church quiz must have been fun . Are any more planned ? I hope you are able to attend your cousin's funeral this week. Gosh, you are having a sad time at the moment and it must be even harder with all the lock downs too.

YOLA,I bet your fridge is less cluttered now.It always gives you a great feeling of achievement when a task is completed, It reminds me that I better take a look at my own fridge !!! Hope your gardening went well the other day.

Well everyone, it's now 10.30pm and I'm off to bed.

Have a great Monday everyone and stay safe.