Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
14-01-2021, 09:53 AM   #1

Snowy Thursday

Morning everyone (evening Dinky)

Woke up to more snow this more snow this morning. About an inch covering. Dogs loved it!! Hoping it doesnt freeze like it did last week though. No real plans today. Just working then possibly running.

Dinky how is your back? I do hope you are getting some relief. I hope today was cooler for you and the cats.

Shelley how is work going over zoom? Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope you are ok. Are you going to Eric's funeral?

Ya, how are getting on with homeschooling? I do hope all is going well.

I better go and get ready to start work. Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
14-01-2021, 02:05 PM   #2

Re: Snowy Thursday

Afternoon - a grim, rainy day here today. Had a call with a colleague up in Bradford this morning and she tells me the world is covered in snow up there; so much nicer than rain. Sometime I wish I lived further up north as it rarely snows here.

Lots of calls yesterday and today but a day off tomorrow. It was meant to be for my hair colouring appointment but that’s not happening now. Thankfully I’m not too grey at all - just a few hairs - but my natural hair is very dark brown and the contrast with the colours in it is now super-noticeable as last had it done in July!!

Sorry to hear of your bereavements Shelley - so many people suffering losses at the moment is tragic.

Dinky, NZ was a big part of one of our calls today. We’re optimising our company website in your country and also discussing customer reviews etc. Seems business is picking up there.

Pamela - I’m not home schooling as such. 14 y/o has a full curriculum of live lessons so the school is managing that and I don’t need to get involved. The 17 y/o is studying accountancy at college so his lessons are all online too. We have had to get an upgraded router though as even though the broadband is fast fibre optic, it’s struggling when all 4 of us are on video calls.

As an aside, writing about the boys reminds me that I think the 17 y/o was one of - if not the - first Catsey baby. That doesn’t seem quite possible!!