Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
05-01-2021, 09:59 AM   #1

Tuesday Daily.

Good morning everyone.

Tuesday early evening here after a pleasantly warm day and no sign of the expected rain.I actually envy your weather, as i hate the heat and adore the cold. BUT yes, I do agree that it does mean higher power bills. I also have a big house to keep warm in the winter, but I've already bought power in advance for the winter months. My power company allows you to purchase power packs for the months ahead at a reduced price, online and this is really great coz I can plan ahead. Still, I do hope the weather improves for you a bit. I'll send over some of our sunshine and you can send me some of your rain.

Haven't done much today except wash sheets and go to the pet shop to buy a big bag of cat biscuits.My babies are unhappy as i couldn't get the cat litter that they use, but I've ordered some online which will come tomorrow. This particular brand comes from the US and has been in short supply. lately. I've never met such fussy cats as my lot.

PAMELA, sorry you weren't able to go out for your run yesterday and that the weather isn't a bit warmer for your week off. Still. it'll be good to be nice and snug at home and relax a bit. Glad you enjoyed Cobra Kai.

SHELLEY, I'm sorry that the puppies are still not the best but hopefully they will feel a lot better soon. Poor babies. At least you are able to be at home and keep an eye on them. I'm assuming that being furloughed means working from home. Much safer for everyone.

YOLA, I'm so pleased that the exercises are slowly helping and that you, too, are working from home.How tragic for that young boy who was killed and his family, and how disturbing that the offenders were mere children themselves.The world today is so violent - it's terrible here in NZ with different gangs - and I notice that offenders seem to be getting younger now - so many are teenagers with their whole lives ahead of them.Where will it all end ?

Gosh, Janna has just waved a salted caramel truffle under my nose. Yummy !!! I'm going to turn on the coffee machine and make a latte and grab a truffle before they're all gone.

Seriously, I hope everyone has a good Tuesday and stays warm and safe.I worry about you all during the lock downs and hope you are all looking after yourselves at this time. Take care everyone and enjoy your day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-01-2021, 10:28 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday Daily.

Good morning dinky and anyone to follow

I have a plan to clear out cupboards in my kitchen and arrange them. Fancy a wee change!!

That's good you can buy power in advance dinky. I imagine it helps a lot in the winter months with not having to worry about heating bills. I have just bought a small heater for my office as hubby complains he is too hot downstairs when I put the heating on to try heat my wee space upstairs up!

Shelley I hope the pups are feeling better today. Sorry to hear you have been furloughed again.

Yola, glad your exercises are starting to work. I have been trying to do mine for my hip/leg but they arent working and being in lockdown again I do not think my physio will be seeing people.

I am away to try and find my hop up ladder so I can reach the top shelves of the cupboards!! Have a great day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
05-01-2021, 08:05 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday Daily.

Evening everyone, well I'm now unfurloughed as from next week, the shortest furlough in history, lol.
Dinky when you are furloughed you don't go to work or work from home. The govt pay 80% of your wage.
I'd quite got used to the idea overnight.
However because our schools have closed there is now a need for me to provide zoom sessions.
Malaika is much better today and Kwame is getting there.
No idea what caused them to be poorly.
Pamela, hope you got your cupboards sorted.
Yola, I saw on the news about the murder, shocking.