Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-12-2020, 12:45 PM   #1

Miserable Monday

In more ways than one! The weather is horrendous, strong winds, lashing rain. We are in Tier 4 which means essentially lockdown as they’ve found this highly infectious strain of covid here in the south, and also my aches and pains are really bad at the moment. On Friday I had my last physio session and it had improved but as of yesterday just about everything aches.

Trees is up, present buying has been completed and food is purchased for the season’s festivities. On that front we are sorted. Our Boxing day lunch out has had to be cancelled though : -(

I have now broken up for Christmas though which is good but I do have to watch my work email as we’re finalising the creative for our Eurosport sponsorship ident and I need to make sure that is completed satisfactorily.

Dinky, I’m quite jealous of your hot weather and lack of virus. You have a leadership with strength, commitment and vision unlike our stuttering, indecisive buffoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
21-12-2020, 05:43 PM   #2

Re: Miserable Monday

Hi Yola and anyone to follow. We are going into tier 4 on boxing day a we also have the new strain here but not as prevalent as you guys. We are lucky we are getting christmas day to travel. Sorry to hear your boxing day lunch has been cancelled. Ours has as well because of the tier 4 restrictions starting that day.

I finish on wednesday and back on the 29th for the rest of that week then i am off from new years eve until 11th January. I need the break.

Shelley, when do you finish up?

Dinky, how are you? Hope all is well with you, Janna and the cats How did your visit to see the cane corso girl go?