Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-08-2023, 05:20 PM   #1

Tuesday daily

Good evening ladies,

Its a nice night tonight. Ive been in the office working. I was meant to be off today but decided to work. Its mums 3rd anniversary today so wanted to be busy which i was. Waiting on Steven coming home so we can go do a little bit of shopping for a few essentials. Took Robyn trailing last night and she did amazing again!! We are also trailing tomorrow night. Im waiting for the instructor to put the dates up for next month just now!!

Harris decided to start meowing at 4am this morning because he is being kept in still at the moment so was awake for a while then my alarm went off at 520am for work so tired today!!

Dinky how are you? Do your curtains look any better? Have you noticed a difference with the heat in the house? Has janna been doing anymore late shifts?

Shelley, i can imagine you are missing James and Hannah. How long do you have left at the caravan? Ive never been to Culzean castle either. My sister went when she was in school. Its on the todo list!

Anyway ladies, im away just now to wait for hubby coming home. Have a lovely evening