Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
18-08-2023, 10:43 PM   #1

Late Friday night daily

Evening ladies,

Its a late one from me as i cant sleep tonight. Got too much going on in my head to sleep so im back downstairs whilst Steven is sound asleep upstairs.

Not really been upto much. Just busy with work. been back in teh office which was nice. Always good getting a break from the house. Robyn had another training session this week then i was helping my mantrailing instructor on Wednesday then i trailed with Mia on Thursday. She was too interested in the smells around her to want the food in her pots so we changed it and rewarded her with custard creams instead which she worked very hard for!!

Dinky, did you get your curtains put up? I hope you did. I bet they will look lovely!! what colour are they? Has the young german shepherd been found? I do hope so and he was safe and well!

Shelley how are you enjoying being at the caravan? i do hope storm Betty doesnt hit you too hard. Its starting to hit here but hoping it doesnt come to much especially for our walk tomorrow!!

Anyway ladies just a short and sweet one from me tonight as its now nearly 11pm which is late for me! i may try and sleep on the couch instead of going back upto bed.

Have a lovely weekend