Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-09-2013, 08:53 AM   #1

fresh friday

Morning everyone. Its finally Friday!! Been a long week.

Kazz, hope your knee is good today
Angie, hope the weather is nice and you can go out.

OH is off to his friends tonight for beer and Xbox so planning on doing some in house training with barney then relaxing until I pick OH up later.

Dog school went well last night. There's were 3 barmy rottweillers which barney managed to ignore by being fed treats. He also did well during class.

Off to get ready to start work now. Have a great day everyone. Hugs and tickles to all our pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-09-2013, 08:54 AM   #2

Re: fresh friday

Another week gone so quickly and I'm sure this world is spinning faster

The roofers are up and carrying on tiling, it's looking good, I should have taken before and after pictures but I'll post some up when it's all looking good and the scaffolding is down.

Ceri is off to stroke club later so I'm going to pick up fuel and call to the retail park for a mooch around.

Kazz, hope the pain has subsided. Feet up and rest now.

Have a good day everyone, catch you later.

Nette.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #3

Two dailies.........well have replied to the first one posting wise albeit by just a minute, hopefuly someone will be able to combine the two.

Right up and moving today and have the bandages removed today too so see whats underneath.
Another restful day here.

Pamela glad the training went well, Barney is settling in well then.....have a good day at work.
P.P Will the roofers be finished today do you think? Have a good mooch are you mooching for anything special a weather vein for the roof........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
20-09-2013, 11:05 AM   #4

Hello all! After a good night's sleep I'm feeling much better.

Today's a late one as boys have tennis lessons after school so I will pick one up at 5, drop him at the tennis centre for his 5.30 lesson then back to school for a 6pm pick up and take back to tennis centre for a 6.30 lesson. Youngest and I will then go and swim for a bit until oldest finishes at 7.30pm.

OH better have dinner ready as I'll be exhausted by the time I get back!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
20-09-2013, 02:54 PM   #5

Hi all, yes I had telepathy with Pamela this morning, I'm causing the mods a bit of bother this week!

Didn't go out with anything specific in mind but came back with 2 nice tops in the sale for £4 and £3, and a gift for my friend's 50th birthday in October. A weather vane would be a nice touch but considering the way the wind whips around this bungalow in winter, it would have to be sturdy or it'll be crashing down!

Just checking out the weather for the weekend and Sunday looks good. there's an Apple Fair in Abergavenny so may head off that way, may get my winter cider and mead in ready for C-mas.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-09-2013, 04:19 PM   #6

Afternoon all, just back and having a lovely cuppa and ginger nut! Weather here brilliant, lovely sunny day and warm in the sun.

We have been to visit family graves today .... sounds morbid, but isn't. My maternal family lived at a village called Slaugham, not far from Horsham. So I found the graves of my great-grandfather and mother and other family members but was sad because I couldn't find my own grandmother's grave until my OH came and helped me. I hadn't met my grandmother in life but there was also an aunt, an uncle and two great-aunts that I had met. Taken photos to pass on to other family history researchers. I'm glad I've done it and probably won't go back again.

Dora and Monty were good in the car with us, but we took them for a short walk (they'd had their usual longish morning walk already) and they both saw rabbits. Dora leaped forward and jarred OH, so his ankle is now very sore although he says his hip and knee are OK today.

Pamela - hope your work day went well, glad Barney did well at class and avoided those barmy rotties!

Kazz - hope your bandages came off easily and that you weren't too shocked at what you saw. Hope all is well with it.

Yola, glad you are feeling better, you've a very busy day ahead by the sound of it. Enjoy your swim!

PP - C-mas Mead sounds wonderful! Not very keen on cider myself (I've been rather ill on it in the past). But Apples Fairs are fun ..... go on, go for it!

May just have to go and make another cuppa.