Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
17-09-2013, 11:08 AM   #1

Tuesday, tiles have arrived

For my new roof, all 1,105 of them for my bungalow!

The men aren't working today though as the rain that was forecast has come with a vengeance, so they are coming back tomorrow in the mean time I have new felt and battens down and lots of tarps on the top.

Off to Merthyr shopping soon, so see you later. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
17-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday, tiles have arrived

Afternoon PP - do hope the weather isn't too bad for your re-tiling, goodness it seems you are to blame for this cold, wet and windy unseasonable September then????

Log burner on again today. I am sitting here with my fleece and OH's big fleece over the top and I'm still not warm. We haven't put the central heating on yet, trying to wait it out until October. Load of logs expected tomorrow.

Dora won't be going to training class this evening, but OH is going to help at the later class, they have 8 newcomers (not puppies) and it could be heavy going. I will be looking after the dogs and the fire, the cats will be curled up on our bed so all will be warm and dry apart from OH. (Now come on, don't be wicked, stop the sniggering!!!)

Thinking about Karen today and hoping all goes well for her op.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
17-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #3

Afternoon everyone.

Posh, hope the tiles get done soon
Angie, thats a pity that Dora has to miss the class.
Kazz, hope everything goes well

We have been up since 430am and out the door at 530am. I took the day off and went with OH to Campbeltown for a call for his work. Its a lovely 3 and half hour drive with some beautiful scenery. We managed to get a walk on the beach with Barney whilst the rain was off. It was his first time (with us) on a beach and loved it. He was in the water too, wasnt as keen on that because it was cold!! He also got on fine at the vet last night so pleased with that.

Just going to relax whilst OH plays his new xbox game he got today. Off to see nana later, walk Barney then chill with munchies and the tv!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
17-09-2013, 06:47 PM   #4

evening all.
Nettie, shame the men couldn't get on with your roof, Howard was rained off his work too.
Angie, like you i don't want to put the heating on until oct.
Pamela, glad Barney is ok, sounds like you have all had a lovely day.
Karen, hope everything goes well for you.
Been to Preston shopping today, then home to help Chris sort out his room. We are getting there,lol
Off to yoga soon