Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-09-2013, 12:14 PM   #11

Re: Winter Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Just a quick good morning from me, only cause I couldn't sleep last night and trying to find things to do to keep me awake now lol.

New venture sounds interesting Elaine, good luck with it, and aye, you're not getting any younger the radio is hysterical btw.

Morning PP x
And the calligraphy group sounds fab angie, let us know how it goes.

I'm off to look at a wee touring caravan this afternoon, very excited

Wow Alex a caravan good on you. So you enjoyed your pop up then enough to carry it on.
Few pictures will be good and hope you sleep better tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #12

afternoon everyone. its not been great weather her at all today. OH got soaked taking barney out this morning whilst I started tidying the house for my parents coming over. also tidied out my socks and other drawers today.

hope everyone is warm and cozy at home

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
15-09-2013, 03:09 PM   #13

Yep Karen, loved our camper but time to move up the ladder lol. Got it from someone in stoke, and she's now sitting on the drive. Will be spending the winter getting her all tarted out ready for next summer x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-09-2013, 04:54 PM   #14

afternoon all.
A nice day today as we have my eldest son and partner over.
Just had a chilli, rice, garlic bread and tortillas, we have still got some yummy deserts to have when we have room,lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #15

Well I'm afraid our nice morning didn't last - it's rainy, cold and getting dark already here. OH got soaked at agility, Monty a bit less so. The wood burner is lit, Dora is stretched out flat in front of it, OH is asleep in the armchair next to it and Monty is stretched out on his lap, fast asleep too. There is golf on the TV, so I've abandoned them to it ........ even if it's warm in there, I draw the line at watching golf. I've just put another jumper on and I'm here in the cold study brrrrrrrrrr.

Catsey Veteran

15-09-2013, 05:55 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexgirl73
Yep Karen, loved our camper but time to move up the ladder lol. Got it from someone in stoke, and she's now sitting on the drive. Will be spending the winter getting her all tarted out ready for next summer x
Pictures????????

Catsey Veteran

15-09-2013, 06:06 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
afternoon everyone. its not been great weather her at all today. OH got soaked taking barney out this morning whilst I started tidying the house for my parents coming over. also tidied out my socks and other drawers today.

hope everyone is warm and cozy at home
#
Hiya Pamela and yes now warm and cosy just finishing dinner off roast beef and all the trimmings here - snap on soaking I got totally soaked taking Bella out came home soaking wet to be welcomed with a lovley soft warm towel that had been warmed through in the tumble dryer......Ahhh I thought but the towel bypassed me and aimed for Bella I was left dripping in the hall the dog being dried with the lovely warm towel

Catsey Veteran

15-09-2013, 06:07 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
afternoon all.
A nice day today as we have my eldest son and partner over.
Just had a chilli, rice, garlic bread and tortillas, we have still got some yummy deserts to have when we have room,lol
That sound like cold weather food not had chilli for a while may put that on my list.......

Catsey Veteran

15-09-2013, 06:08 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Well I'm afraid our nice morning didn't last - it's rainy, cold and getting dark already here. OH got soaked at agility, Monty a bit less so. The wood burner is lit, Dora is stretched out flat in front of it, OH is asleep in the armchair next to it and Monty is stretched out on his lap, fast asleep too. There is golf on the TV, so I've abandoned them to it ........ even if it's warm in there, I draw the line at watching golf. I've just put another jumper on and I'm here in the cold study brrrrrrrrrr.
Similar here see my post about the towel wish I could have a wood burner or similar here but can't its a smokeless zone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
15-09-2013, 06:54 PM   #20

It's been a day for comfort food, declined a Sunday roast and went for a lovely fish pie with creamy mash, peas, and jam roly poly and custard...mmmm.

Good luck for tomorrow Kazz, thinking of you. I'd certainly be asking for fluffy towels when you get home!