Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-09-2013, 08:55 AM   #1

Friday Friday

Doesn't have quite the same ring to it, does it?

Gloomy soft day here. Dora has come into her first season and OH has taken her off for her walk with harness and lead. I feel sorry for the both of them really. Dora won't understand why she can't go off running free as she normally does and OH will have to contend with her squealing and pulling. She's not at any risk yet but I'd rather the two of them get used to it for the next few weeks. The waiting is over now and we know the poor girl won't have to go through it ever again.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-09-2013, 09:24 AM   #2

Re: Friday Friday

Hi Angie, poor Dora but at least this is her one and only time at coping with the female condition Are you having her spayed now?

I had a restless night but I'm not surprised, had a few drinks out at an Italian Trattoria last night and a lovely meal with cat-loving friends, who empathised with me. The events of the last few days are still milling around in my head, I guess it will take a while for the good memories to come.

Will I have to change my name on here now? Seeing her name gives me a little cramp in my heart

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
13-09-2013, 12:22 PM   #3

Nette - for what it's worth, if you feel up to it, I'd really love it if you kept your name. If only as a tribute to dear Posh. She is, after all, the reason you found Catsey

Today is busy-busy. I have a 400E editing job to do and it's a late one with the boys as they have tennis lesson tonight. Must dash - as I want to squeeze a quick gym session in this lunchtime aswell

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
13-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #4

Yes Yola, I've decided to keep to PoshPuss as she was my path to finding you all. The heartache is getting better, sometimes something will spark me off, a song, a bit of fluffy fur, a picture but it's getting better.

Lot's of you don't know me by my first name ( which is Annette, or Nette as I'm called by most) but being "pee-pee" does give me a giggle and my angel was indeed the most posh of all posh cats, the superior Persian doll faced darling that she was

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-09-2013, 02:00 PM   #5

You know my thoughts PP (never even crossed my mind to interpret it like that )

Glad you've decided to keep your username

Sorry, meant to add that yes, Dora will be spayed in about 3 months time, which is what our Adoption contract stipulates. So, just before the C-word, then!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-09-2013, 06:02 PM   #6

evening all.
Thinking of you Nette at this horrible time, i agree that you have done the right thing of keeping your user name, it is a lovely lasting tribute to your posh girl.
Yola you sound like you have had a busy day.
Hi Angie
Busy day at work for me, i've been getting resources ready for the topic next week so have done a bit of unpaid overtime, it's the only way i can get things done.
Off out soon to meet some doll friends for a meal and a chat.
The house is full of boxes of dolls etc waiting to be hopefuly sold at the fair tomorrow, so excited

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #7

PP. I would keep your name and looking at it another way I have been catless for years yet some on here because of the people.........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
13-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #8

Opps right.

My knee op has been confirmed Tuesday next week...........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-09-2013, 05:54 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Opps right.

My knee op has been confirmed Tuesday next week...........
sorry you have to have an operation but it's good you have a date now. How long will you need to recuperate, Karen ?