Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-09-2013, 10:27 AM   #1

Monday - another week ahead

Good morning all!

Been up since 7am so have done my shopping early, now just sorting Ceri out. Whilst he's in the shower thought I'd pop on here. Not much news, just lots of ironing to crack on with later so going to catch up with Corrie episodes that I have recorded.

All cats are quiet and just sleeping or washing themselves at the moment. I will just carry on working around them, wouldn't do to have the 'staff' to disturb their relaxation

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
09-09-2013, 01:33 PM   #2

Re: Monday - another week ahead

Afternoon PP ......... talking of ironing always reminds me of our dear Eileen! And me, of course as I never iron anything if I can help it!

I have been on my Owl Encounter this morning and I loved it. Here is one quick photo which caught perfectly how lovely the whole thing was. This particular owl, called Moon, was certainly my favourite and I would have brought him home with me if I could!

I have plenty more photos (I took 240!) and will post more when I've sorted them.

Home now for a cup of tea and then I'm not sure what I'll do this afternoon as I'm still floating with those lovely birds.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
09-09-2013, 04:32 PM   #3

Oh that looks FANTASTIC I am seriously envious, I love owls. You look tickled pink Angie, I bet Moon loved being stroked too

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-09-2013, 04:58 PM   #4

Wow and Wow what a fantastic thing to be able to do you looked chuffed as anything. So pleased you had a good morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
09-09-2013, 05:06 PM   #5

P.P... so pleased you did not disturb the cats can you imagine the repercussions..........I am certain that's how cats think..........