Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-09-2013, 07:41 AM   #1

Summer gone Saturday

Morning all.

Weather has certainly moved towards Autumn may have to get my jacket out..............but I do like Autumn.

Off to bed shortly for a couple of hours.

Have plans to go out with friends tomorrow - not done that for a while.

Shelley I hope Tuppence has a good weekend.

See you all later.............

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
07-09-2013, 08:32 AM   #2

Re: Summer gone Saturday

Hi Girls (and lads) I'm back from my Jersey break!

Yes Kazz, there's a definite nip in the air this morning although we have blue skies in South Wales, so glad my central heating came on at 7am.

Up early to crack on with the washing, one load done another one in. I wonder if I'll be successful with hanging it outside today?

Had a fab time will post some pics later, seemed like I was away longer than 4 nights. My cats were spoiled by my niece who stayed here while we were away, so all good. Going catch up on your news now, see you after.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
07-09-2013, 09:45 AM   #3

Morning Kazz, PP. Yes, that twang is there isn't it? Feels just like the sort of weather we always used to get on our annual September holidays, so my feet are getting a bit itchy. Had a thunder storm here last night and heavy rain which woke us up, generally had a bad night. Anyway, hopefully our photography/dog agility time will be on today - I must get OH to check his mobile phone this time. It's only for 1 hour but I expect to learn something! May go to pub afterwards for lunch.

Thinking of Shelley and Tuppence.

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-09-2013, 06:19 PM   #4

evening all.
Angie, whats the agility/photography thing and was it on ?
Hope you had a nice pub lunch if you went.
Karen, hope you have a nice time with you're friends tomorrow.
PP, glad you enjoyed Jersey and look foward to seeing you're pics.
My good news at work is that my manager won the smooth fm competition for Britains best manager, as a prize she has got 30 tickets to see Rod Stewart in London, i have been invited to go with other staff members, all expences paid including travel and hotel. He may come to meet Louise if he has time. We go on the 20th of this month.
Good day today, been to see my parents and eldest son and partner.
Hopefuly a nice relaxing evening.

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2013, 10:11 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Hi Girls (and lads) I'm back from my Jersey break!

Yes Kazz, there's a definite nip in the air this morning although we have blue skies in South Wales, so glad my central heating came on at 7am.

Up early to crack on with the washing, one load done another one in. I wonder if I'll be successful with hanging it outside today?

Had a fab time will post some pics later, seemed like I was away longer than 4 nights. My cats were spoiled by my niece who stayed here while we were away, so all good. Going catch up on your news now, see you after.
So glad you enjoyed your break would you go again and where would you recommend in Jersey I always fancied Jersey......
And I must admit I am getting a bit weird there is a certain satisfaction in seeing a line of washing out.

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2013, 10:13 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning Kazz, PP. Yes, that twang is there isn't it? Feels just like the sort of weather we always used to get on our annual September holidays, so my feet are getting a bit itchy. Had a thunder storm here last night and heavy rain which woke us up, generally had a bad night. Anyway, hopefully our photography/dog agility time will be on today - I must get OH to check his mobile phone this time. It's only for 1 hour but I expect to learn something! May go to pub afterwards for lunch.

Thinking of Shelley and Tuppence.

Have a good day folks.
Thunder storm wow........why don't you go away then Angie? find a nice cottage with the dogs or put them in kennels/get a sitter and go away.

Hope you get your photo's done today and hope you are NOT sober enough to read this after the pub.....

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
evening all.
Angie, whats the agility/photography thing and was it on ?
Hope you had a nice pub lunch if you went.
Karen, hope you have a nice time with you're friends tomorrow.
PP, glad you enjoyed Jersey and look foward to seeing you're pics.
My good news at work is that my manager won the smooth fm competition for Britains best manager, as a prize she has got 30 tickets to see Rod Stewart in London, i have been invited to go with other staff members, all expences paid including travel and hotel. He may come to meet Louise if he has time. We go on the 20th of this month.
Good day today, been to see my parents and eldest son and partner.
Hopefuly a nice relaxing evening.
Well how fantastic Rod Stewart WOW how lovely for your boss.

Have a good visiting day.

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2013, 10:19 PM   #8

I have sky+'d Last Night of the Proms and going to watch it.
Also planning on hitting big time the front garden tomorrow. But plans are merely thoughts yet to be born......

Picked up some a Selection of Spring bulbs and some heathers planning on planting up the new raised bed in the back garden over the coming week. And maybe doing some baskets too trying to cut down on pots.

Although very tempted to get a couple of half barrels and go bigger.