Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-09-2013, 08:38 AM   #1

Friday

Morning everyone. Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.

Not much to report. Took Barney to dog school last night and had him walking in and out of other dogs no problem (albeit using a treat to guide him) he didn't react to any other dog whilst doing it. When it was the other dogs turn to do the same, I just fed him treats so he wouldn't react. He did soo well. AND he has graduated to the next class which is mote advanced. Soo proud of him last night!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
06-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #2

Re: Friday

Hi folks! We've had some rain but not really as much as expected and my gardening man has been able to get on without getting wet. I'm sure other areas have not been so lucky. It's overcast but still quite warm and in fact nicer than the extreme heat of the last couple of days. The cats have noticed the difference and are both indoors today, sleeping on our bed.

Glad to hear how well Barney did at class last evening Pamela.

Have a good day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-09-2013, 09:35 PM   #3

evening all.
Great news about Barney, Pamela.
I have a lot of catching uo to do on here, not been on since we got back as i'm feeling very down about tuppy and we also have a flea infestation, talk about back to earth with a bump.
Still Tuppence is still with us, we are battling it out with the fleas and i had good news at work.
Onwards and upwards

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
07-09-2013, 07:31 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Morning everyone. Hope everyone is looking forward to the weekend.

Not much to report. Took Barney to dog school last night and had him walking in and out of other dogs no problem (albeit using a treat to guide him) he didn't react to any other dog whilst doing it. When it was the other dogs turn to do the same, I just fed him treats so he wouldn't react. He did soo well. AND he has graduated to the next class which is mote advanced. Soo proud of him last night!!

Hope everyone has a great Friday
Morning albeit 24 hours late...............
Brilliant news about moving up a class. So food is the way to his heart and head then.

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2013, 07:34 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Hi folks! We've had some rain but not really as much as expected and my gardening man has been able to get on without getting wet. I'm sure other areas have not been so lucky. It's overcast but still quite warm and in fact nicer than the extreme heat of the last couple of days. The cats have noticed the difference and are both indoors today, sleeping on our bed.

Glad to hear how well Barney did at class last evening Pamela.

Have a good day peeps.
Morning Angie albeit a day late And I agree about the weather change I actually thought last night I need to find my heavier coat out to take Bella out in the evenings. Autumn is knocking and I think someone has opened the door..............

Catsey Veteran

07-09-2013, 07:36 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelley123
evening all.
Great news about Barney, Pamela.
I have a lot of catching uo to do on here, not been on since we got back as i'm feeling very down about tuppy and we also have a flea infestation, talk about back to earth with a bump.
Still Tuppence is still with us, we are battling it out with the fleas and i had good news at work.
Onwards and upwards

Fleas rather you than me..............I am being honest ............ good news about Tuppence I replied on her thread.
Good news at work.................do tell if you can