Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
05-09-2013, 12:04 PM   #1

Phewwww-hot Thursday

Just afternoon here and it's beating it down outside, but forecast says this is the last heat and everything is changing tomorrow. Just typical, as our dog agility photography session that was postponed is on again on Saturday and I am meant to be doing an Owl Encounter on Monday. Still, before sogginess sets in washing is out and will be dry in a flash.

We've had a dog food delivery - freezer is full again. Both Monty and Dora are getting on well with eating RAW and are excited about their food. OH has cleaned up twigs and tissues in the sitting room as Dora has been creating art work again.

Hope everyone is well. Gentle ear scritches for all Catsey cats from me today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
05-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #2

Re: Phewwww-hot Thursday

hi Angie and those to follow. I do hope you get your washing dried before any rain sets in.

Its lovely here to for now. Went for a walk during my lunch to make the most of it. Off to dog school tonight. Fingers crossed the boy behaves!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
05-09-2013, 05:32 PM   #3

Re: Phewwww-hot Thursday

Well I am off to work shortly got to take Bella out first. Angie your Owl encounter sounds really good something I would like to do but to be honest I am nervous around flapping birds not running screaming and I would watch.

Pamela - have a good night at training........hope the quiz went well yesterday.