Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-08-2013, 09:45 AM   #1

super sunny saturday

Good morning everyone,last proper day here,we have to leave tomorrow,so sad.
On thursday morning we wereucky enough to see a grey Seal whilst the dogs were having their daily paddle.
Have a nice day e everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-08-2013, 10:13 AM   #2

Re: super sunny saturday

Morning Shelley and those to follow. This is my second attempt at posting as my browser shut itself down!!

Shelley, sounds like you have seen alot of wildlife whilst you have been away. Cant wait to see pics I can imagine its a sad day to be heading home but atleast you will be back with your family and of course Tuppence

We were out walking at 645am today with Barney in the woods and the trails. We let him go into the loch up there too and he loved it. Definite water dog!! We walked 5.5miles altogether this morning.

Got a few things we have to do today, i need new welly boots as with my work we are doing something called a day to make a difference where we go out into the community and help with things. We have chosen to go to the five sisters zoo which sadly had a major fire and alot of the reptiles were killed. We will be doing things like painting, weeding, digging, just general helping out so looking forward to it.

Hope everyone has a lovely day

Catsey Veteran

31-08-2013, 01:13 PM   #3

Pamela,the Zoo visit Sounds good,never heard of That One.how sad about the fire. The dog walk Sounds fun too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
31-08-2013, 04:17 PM   #4

Hi All! Glad you are all enjoying the weather.

Shelley, I bet you'll have fab memories from this holiday and you'll feel ever so refreshed.
Pamela, enjoy the zoo, yes, so sad about the fire poor creatures must have been traumatised. Glad to know they re-opened though.

Well, it's all go here doing last minute things before we head off to Jersey on Monday. I've cut the grass and done the last lot of ironing. Almost finished packing and been shopping for cat litter and food for my beauties.

I'm going to just relax this evening with a glass of wine and a chicken salad.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-08-2013, 04:25 PM   #5

Well afternoon all. Sounds like a happy sad day Shelley.....but the up side you will be able to go back......and how lucky to see a seal.
Pamela that's a nice thing to do an sounds very worthy, and of course Barney is a water dog look at his breed.
Never heard of 5 sisters zoo and sad about the fire....glad its carrying on.
Good walk too I am back off out with Bella again shortly.

Am having a fish food day here had a warm trout salad for lunch with fresh brown bread. And having tuna for tea not sure what to have with my tuna but suggestions?

Have managed between showers to finish the raised garden/wall/bench seat..........hard to explain but will snap a picture and guess what I have brought artificial turf for the raised area in the garden. Going attempt to lay it this weekend......... Oh yes been and ordered my glasses too not sure if I said but I am about to become a glasses wearer a pair for reading computer and a pair for distance ie driving.

Catsey Veteran

31-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #6

P.P
We must have crossed the timeline sounds like a nice meal chicken salad I was considering chicken but the loch trout called to me across sainsburys...........so the chicken did not cross the aisle.
I am sure you will enjoy your holiday I have never been to Jersey have you been before?

Enjoy your glass of wine and I am off with the dog.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-08-2013, 04:41 PM   #7

Afternoon all ........ Shelley I hope you've enjoyed your day even though it's bitter sweet. I used to get cross with my OH as he spent the last day of our holidays down because of going home, I always wanted to make the best of it. Still as we don't go on holidays any more, we don't have that to complain about!!!

PP - I hope you have a fab time on Jersey. I've never been either but always fancied it. I hear it's a bit expensive?

Tuna, Kazz - is that a fresh tuna steak you've got? If so, yum! Needs a bit of lime juice and some soya sauce IMO.

Boeufbeegers for us for supper with some salad and crisps.

Catsey Veteran

31-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #8

Okay what are Boeufbeegers ??????????????

And Angie yes it is fresh I am going to do it in the oven in the bake-bag thing from the fish counter. May do it with some rice or coucous

Catsey Veteran

31-08-2013, 05:07 PM   #9

Pp, i hope you have a wonderful Time in Jersey.Karen i look foward to catching up with all pics.
Angie,i always try to enjoy the last day of each holiday.
Off to the pub tonight as they have Live music On

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
31-08-2013, 05:30 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Okay what are Boeufbeegers ??????????????

And Angie yes it is fresh I am going to do it in the oven in the bake-bag thing from the fish counter. May do it with some rice or coucous
Beefburgers!!!!

Enjoy your tuna - sounds lovely!