Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
30-08-2013, 08:44 AM   #1

woohoo its Friday!!

Morning everyone. Hope you are all well

Not much been going on. Been on the late nights this week so haven't been around much. Went to dog school with barney last night and he was ok until another dog started growling and snarling at him so he decided to do it back. He was quite hard to manage during the class but eventually settled down near the end!!

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday and lots of tickles for all our pets

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-08-2013, 08:52 AM   #2

Re: woohoo its Friday!!

Morning Pamela and morning PP from yesterday and anyone else out there ..................

Overcast and dry here atm, but looks like rain is on it's way. Need some actually as the ground is very dry. My gardening man will be arriving any moment, so I must go and get the kettle on. Back later.

Have a good day peeps!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-08-2013, 09:49 AM   #3

Good morning ladies alls well here.
Off to the barber shop with Ceri later, just waiting for him to shower and change, he has two speeds in the morning slow and stop!
My weight has crept up again and I'm a bit concerned about my holiday clothes so will have a try on later may have to starve my self until Monday! yikes.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamela81
Morning everyone. Hope you are all well

Not much been going on. Been on the late nights this week so haven't been around much. Went to dog school with barney last night and he was ok until another dog started growling and snarling at him so he decided to do it back. He was quite hard to manage during the class but eventually settled down near the end!!

Hope everyone has a lovely Friday and lots of tickles for all our pets
Hello Pamela. I have been on nights so same not around much. Sorry to hear your training class did not go as planned although better to experience this in the class than out and about with people who would not have time to explain. So better to have these incidents with a safety net.

Catsey Veteran

30-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Morning Pamela and morning PP from yesterday and anyone else out there ..................

Overcast and dry here atm, but looks like rain is on it's way. Need some actually as the ground is very dry. My gardening man will be arriving any moment, so I must go and get the kettle on. Back later.

Have a good day peeps!
Did your kettle boil? and coffee or tea was it? It has threatened rain all day today here but nothing yet.

Has Dora always been a beaver and chewed wood Bella is the same - Sal never bothered whereas Bells is a wood muncher.

Catsey Veteran

30-08-2013, 05:53 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPuss
Good morning ladies alls well here.
Off to the barber shop with Ceri later, just waiting for him to shower and change, he has two speeds in the morning slow and stop!
My weight has crept up again and I'm a bit concerned about my holiday clothes so will have a try on later may have to starve my self until Monday! yikes.
My thoughts are with you on that one my weight not creeping up is not creeping down either so I am rally going to make an effort I think and realise just cutting back is not now enough (at my age) so I am going to join a slimming class..........think it will do my knee good long term too.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-08-2013, 08:10 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Did your kettle boil? and coffee or tea was it? It has threatened rain all day today here but nothing yet.

Has Dora always been a beaver and chewed wood Bella is the same - Sal never bothered whereas Bells is a wood muncher.
Yes! Black coffee, two sugars. Hasn't rained here yet.

Dora seems to be besotted by bits of wood. Any sort, she doesn't care. Some evenings ago (before she was shut out of our bedroom) I went in to find almost a whole branch on the bed.... she was nest building and NO SHE'S NOT PREGGERS!