Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
28-08-2013, 11:59 AM   #1

Wednesday wonderings

Good Morning all, well just 10 mins left

I've been puzzled by Posh and Pearla's sudden interest in our shower tray, especially Posh. When ever I've showered she makes a bee-line for the warmish water left in the bottom of the tray, I've checked there's no soap left as that would be a problem but she cries to go in there and wet her feet and lick up the water and is reluctant to leave Anybody else's cat do this?

A slow day today, have to get prepared for my short break to Jersey next Monday so going through the freezer and picking out some dishes to cook, save doing anymore shopping before we go.

Righto, hope everyone and their dogs n cats are fine and behaving, especially Dora she's always on the naughty seat lately.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday wonderings

Afternoon PP and those to follow. A lovely bright day here, quite hot. I wonder what Posh finds so delightful in your shower tray, PP - maybe it's the novelty of warm water? I wonder if, like humans, her mouth/teeth have become sensitive to cold water? The only reason I can think of, maybe others may have better thoughts?

You are right about Dora, always being on the naughty step! We have a very pleasant lady on our home delivery round who bought us our new bedding order this morning. She always gives little treats for the dogs and Dora nearly didn't get hers when OH told her the reason for the new bedding!

Hope all have a good day. Kizzy and Pip send greetings, they have been especially cuddly this morning while the dogs were out on their walk