Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
25-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #1

Sunday surprise

No surprises yet, but I'm going to do a mystery tour in the car this afternoon with my OH and don't know where we'll end up yet.

This morning has been just the usual except for a short lie-in, then on with the washing and a quick vacuum. No lunch today as we had breakfast late, then we'll eat when we are out.

Hope you are having a relaxing BH weekend and enjoying nice weather stay cool

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-08-2013, 12:52 PM   #2

Re: Sunday surprise

That' sounds like a lovely day PP.........only hope once you find yourselves there you find your way back............off to get my eyes tested then back to roast pork and all the trimmings.
Bella much better although still not sure what caused the nausea.
Was going to finish or try to finish the fence however the weather looks decidedly dodgy. So hopefuly better tomorrow.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
25-08-2013, 01:50 PM   #3

Afternoon PP, Kazz and others to come along later. PP - I hope you enjoy your mystery tour. I remember those sort of things were very popular when I was a kid. My Dad was a member of his factory's social club and they often used to have mystery tours and treasure hunts - less cars on the road then though!

Kazz - hope your eyes are OK. I keep thinking I ought to have mine retested, think I've mentioned my peering at things before. Enjoy your roast pork. We are having roast chicken and trimmings, although OH is sad as he forgot his beloved bread sauce. I'm not keen on it - just off to make some damson in wine sauce instead.

Enjoy your b'h Sunday folks!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
25-08-2013, 07:32 PM   #4

Well I need glasses both for reading and driving. I was reasonably certain I needed them for reading and close up however the distance was a surprise although saying that he did say I would pass the sight test for driving but that said when he put the test-glasses on for distance I could tell it was clearer/sharper. So I am going to choose some frames and order my glasses will throw up a pic of those I liked in Tesco. Just off to make pudding.