Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
02-05-2010, 09:14 AM   #1

Sunshine sunday

At least I am hoping the sun is gonna burn through the cloud......
Morning all, been up a while, thinking about getting dressed and then off out with the pup. Was gonna do a sponsered walk today but didnt get my backside in gear to get sponsers. Was a bit short notice really. Anyway too much to do at home, if I can muster up the energy.
Have a great holiday weekend every one.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #2

Re: Sunshine sunday

Sunshine? Predicted deluge has arrived so none here! Am about to get showered and then pop to Waitrose via the allotment to put my seedlings out into the rain. Just need to remember to go down at the end of the day to put them back into the greenhouse

OH is putting Sebi's bookshelf back up as it dramatically collapsed to the floor yesterday and will be painting the inside of his window.

Apart from that the weather precludes doing anything outdoor so it looks like a day for DVDs.

Wild rabbit casserole tonight (sorry Donna and Aliwin. . . )

Catsey Veteran

02-05-2010, 09:35 AM   #3

I am forever hopeful about the sunshine Yola

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-05-2010, 11:20 AM   #4

I need a skip load of sunshine hope down here - can you send a convoy??? Very overcast, light drizzly rain on and off and quite chilly. I have some fuchsias in the greenhouse to plant up but I don't think I'll be planting carrot seed today as the seeds would get damp and sticky before they left my hand!

OH has taken his extremely grumpy mother off for a drive and a stop at the driving range. With any luck she'll elope with her handsome gentleman, poor chap. I said I thought she was putting it on this morning and shouldn't have said that but she was being SO PEEVISH! (Ahhhhhh that feels better, got that off my chest).

Been thinking about Kazz, so now going to browse to see if there's any news.

Enjoy your holiday w/end everyone. How does the weather seem to always know that people want it to be warm and sunny on a B'Hol, and why does it always seem to be the opposite?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
02-05-2010, 12:11 PM   #5

I love rabbit casserole Yola! we're having roast beef for lunch with a rhubarb and ginger crumble to follow.

Rain here most of the morning but looking on the bright side it does mean that the water butt that was empty is now well over half full again. It really doesn't take very much time to fill, although they're big, as they fill from the downpipe off the roof of the house.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-05-2010, 12:23 PM   #6

afternoon everyone, sorry your MIL is being grumpy angie, sometimes elderly people can be very selfish i'm afraid. Hope you enjoy your free time.
Everyone is so very busy planting. Hoping to cut the grass this afternoon, weather providing.
Elaine , hope you had a nice Dog walk, we took Malaika to a car boot this morning, she's now chomping on her first bone. We also bought her a tunnel to play with.
Curry for tea tonight.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-05-2010, 04:15 PM   #7

More clouds than sun here but delightfully warm, a taste of June: 26 C (78 F), and a nice breeze. To the market, got a crab cake and lovely fresh spinach for dinner tonight.

A couple of things mysteriously knocked off the counter again, what is Leia up to when I'm out? Sorry about everyone's rain, it does put a damper on plans for the long weekend. It always seems to rain on our long Memorial Day weekend too...

Enjoy whatever you're doing, all the dinners sound nice!

Catsey Veteran

02-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #8

So much for my optomism about the sun coming out, it was overcast with showers all day
I did the sponsered walk, G sponsered me £50, so I did it. Think he just wanted me and the pup out of his way for the afternoon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #9

Hiya all had a nice sleep, a dish of mushroom soup for lunch, then dinner just roast chicken with trimmings....... having a little browse on here but then a nice sleep.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #10

Glad you're eating OK and getting lots of healing sleep, Kazz! Well done, Elaine and G!