Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh
20-04-2010, 07:49 PM   #1

Thankfully, the last week is over.

Mike went to Holland last Wednesday and was due home on Friday- as you can guess he didn't come home.

I has been a bit of a nightmare because I had to have Karly rat PTS, had 2 sick sheep and had snow and high winds to deal with over the past few days. It doesn't sound like much, but is horrible when you have nobody to discuss decisions with and help you hold down a sheep for an injection. Added to which, I am allergic to hay so Mike normally deals with it- I haven't been able to breathe all week.

Anyway, he got back this morning after travelling by train from the Hague to London and then the sleeper to Aberdeen. He arrived this morning after setting off at about 9 yesterday. It is such a relief to have him home.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #2

Re: Thankfully, the last week is over.

Oh what a dreadful time for you; glad he was finally able to get home. Thank God he wasn't on the other side of the Pond!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 36 Moggies and 1 Neurotic ragdoll
20-04-2010, 09:03 PM   #3

Farthing I can sympathis my OH has been away with work and was due home last Thursday for a nice long weekend he will hopefully be home on Friday night!

I have been on my own here with the Clan - you should pm me we aren't that far away from each other we could do tea one night or just grab a coffee and see each other's families and comiserate about the dreaded Volcano dust!

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggies
20-04-2010, 09:07 PM   #4

So glad he's home safely. Sounds like you've both had a bit of a miserable week. Glad it's over for you.

Liz I hope your OH makes it back for Friday.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
20-04-2010, 11:54 PM   #5

I empathise with you Dave is away on bussiness and trapped. Should fingers crossed be home Friday....but not counting any chickens went on Wed should have been home Friday....but hey sometimes you have to go with the flo...luckily nothing exciting happening this end apart from my Op which as Dave is not the one doing the operation then I will be fine.

Hope your breathing is a bit better......and well done you we will have to call you Wonder Woman