Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
15-01-2009, 02:00 PM   #1

I Can Haz Cheez Burgerz: Lolcats

I don't know if anyone has seen this website, it's been around a while. Basically people upload their own cat photos with a funny caption, but in lolcat speak (ie: very bad web / text speak! it is cringeworthy at first but the pictures and captions really are funny!)

Just wanted to share. Here's a few of my favourites, just browse through the website!: http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-01-2009, 02:32 PM   #2

Re: I Can Haz Cheez Burgerz: Lolcats

They are funny meep! Thanks for posting - love the "hates those shoes" - what an expression!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
15-01-2009, 03:28 PM   #3

Been a fan since day one, I love it! They also have loldogs and if you look across the top there are links to their sister sites all very funny and similar.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
15-01-2009, 04:14 PM   #4

I didn't think to check out the sister sites thanks random

As someone who appreciates proper use of the English language, I do find some of the writing annoying, but the pictures themselves are so funny

Angie, I agree about the 'shoes' one. The expression on the cats face had me cracking up!