Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
20-04-2024, 06:07 PM   #1

Warmish Saturday

Good evening ladies,

Its been nice here today and a very productive day for us as well. Got both motorbikes MOT'd and got clean passes so legal for another year!! My insurance is due up 19th May so im going to put my private plate on round about that time as well. We went for a wee run about on the bikes and had a lovely time. Also visited our mechanic as i want a couple of things replaced on the bike to make sure its running nicely for the season and he is giving me free handguards for the bike which will keep the wind off my hands. I also got my pond stripped down as it was badly needing cleaned, have never seen the water as dirty as it was and got the 2nd filter working again which will vastly improve the water quality.

We are heading to my favourite place at the start of the highlands tomorrow. Glencoe, Its the place i wanted to get married but wasn't practical and i also want my ashes scattered at the bottom of my favourite mountain. (long time off yet all going well!!!)

Dinky, how is the recovery going? Did you get on ok with the surgeon? Did Brenna go away on holiday? Are the wee birds still coming to your garden? I have been watching the robins as i type flying in and out of my BBQ with worms in their mouths!! Have managed to get a couple of photos.

Shelley, i imagine you have been back at work all week? How has it been? Are you getting nice weather just now?

Have a lovely evening ladies