Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
31-03-2020, 09:45 AM   #1

Tuesday

Morning folks, about to take the dogs for their walk, yesterday I fed a mother Robin on my hand and saw her take food to her baby.
Dinky I am doing an exploring christianity course, we were going to the rectory when it started but I've managed to find the videos on YouTube.
I'm doing it myself but it's not the same as I miss the discussion.
Glad the cats have their biscuits, phew.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-04-2020, 05:12 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Hi everyone,
Wednesday afternoon here and a nice sunny day, great for getting the washing dry.I've just been for a beautiful walk around the local area. Lots of people out enjoying the sun but all are keeping the 2 metre distance from each other, which is good.

Shelley, how amazing that the little robin landed on you to have some food and then take it to her little one.That's gotta be a good sign for the future, if there ever was one.Your christianity course sounds good but yes, it would be hard to do it without the discussion part. It's always good to be able to bounce ideas off each other.My course is done by mail. The Bible college sends work to me and I then have to do the reading and then a test on each section, which I send back to be marked.Tutorials are held 4x a year where you have to travel to Blenheim but these aren't compulsory, thank goodness.

My cats are sleeping peacefully throughout the house as they have their biscuits now.Don't know what I'll do when these bags run out but I'll worry about that closer to the time.

Look after yourselves everyone, stay safe and hang in there.We will be OK.

Going to make tea now. Chicken again so will be nice and easy.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs, rats and their guardians.