Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-03-2020, 06:28 PM   #1

Tuesday

Hi everyone,
No I'm not happy to be made redundant, I love my job and the team I work with.
The board of trustees are discussing the 80 percent wage offered by the government and we should find out soon.
We as a team are fighting for the charity as well as our jobs.
Dinky I hope you manage to get the cats biscuits and that Willow remains free of infection.
Trying to keep busy as I don't do well without structure.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
24-03-2020, 07:10 PM   #2

Re: Tuesday

Aww Shelley, i do hope the government grant is put in place for you especially if you want to stay in your role. Iam the same as you. i need structure as well. Although i am doing ok working from home just now but i have had t move into the livingroom and bring the kitchen table with me as my hands are too cold in the kitchen and dont want to have the heating on all day.

take care

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
24-03-2020, 09:59 PM   #3

Re: Tuesday

Hi Shelley, Pamela and all to follow.

Not sure what time it is where you are but it's 9am Wednesday morning here, our last day of freedom before the total lockdown begins at midnight SHELLEY, I'm sorry to hear about your job. You must be feeling distressed and uncertain.. I, too, pray that the government grant comes into being for you and gives you some peace of mind. Heavens above, we all need some of that at this time. I also don't do well without structure. After our big quakes, we were able to work from home for a while and honestly, I could not settle down to work at all. I kept wandering around and got very little done, so I know what you mean about needing structure.Try and get a good book to read or a jigsaw is good, or anything that will take your mind off things, if only for a time.You've got through worse than this, Shelley, and you'll get through this too. We all will. Stay safe there.

PAMELA,yes, I don't blame you for wanting to turn off the heating. Those bills are just so expensive. i guess your living room would be bigger than your kitchen so you'll probably be quite happy in there. Where is Steven working? I've got the heat pump on hot at the moment. After all the moaning i did on the forum about the terribly hot weather we had, now it's too cold !!!!!I'm freezing in the lounge here, but it's a big lounge.I promise faithfully that I will NOT moan about being too cold.I've got a heated throw and a couple of trusty hotties and I'll use those soon.People say heat pumps are cheap to run, but i don't find that so.Anyway, the dog is lying under the heat pump, fast asleep so I can't turn it off yet. You and Steven stay safe, Pamela.

Hang in there everyone. We'll be OK.

Going out to the supermarket now to see if there is anything my cats WILL eat.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs, and rats and their guardians.