Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-03-2020, 06:35 PM   #1

Monday

Evening all,
I've been catching up with everyone's news on here.
Pamela good that you and hubby can work in separate rooms.
Yola I hope you are still well and nothing develops.
Kaz, I hope your back is getting better.
Dinky, I hope Willow has finished her tablets.
I'm not going in to work now and will possibly be made redundant end of march, waiting to hear.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-03-2020, 07:43 PM   #2

Re: Monday

evening Shelley and hose to follow.

I do hope you dont get made redundant Shelley unless its something you are happy to happen.

I couldnt wor if we were in the same room, it would probably end up in divorce hahaha

I hope everyone is staying safe. Its a scary time just now. Will be interesting to see what the broadcast at 830pm tonight is about!! we went food shopping tonight as we shop every few days. Got pretty much everything we needed.

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-03-2020, 08:43 PM   #3

Evening all

Shelley is the redundancy something you are happy with?
Pamela Yes seems shops are almost back to normal
Yola Hope you are all still well
Dinky How is Willow and how is lockdown going in Australia?

See what happens at 8.30pm

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
24-03-2020, 03:08 AM   #4

Hi Shelley, Pamela, Kazz and all to follow.

It's Tuesday avo here and we're heading towards total lockdown at midnight Wednesday.Our supermarkets have bare shelves and I can't get the dog and cat food I need.Still, I guess that if they're hungry, my cats will have to eat what is available.It's Willow i worry about although most of her diet is raw and I have that home delivered every Saturday, and they are going to remain open.Such is life. !!!

I do hope everyone is keeping safe and well and looking after each other.

SHELLEY, it's good that you're not going in to work now, but I'm sorry that you may be made redundant within the next few days. It may not happen so please don't worry too much at this stage.Your safety is so much more important at this time.

PAMELA, glad that you've got all the supplies you need. I hope that includes pet food.I'm sure you and Steven wouldn't get divorced if you were working in the same room !!!!! Still, it's good that you're both able to work from home. The furbabies will be loving it.

KAZZ,hope you and Gert are staying safe and well and you've got plenty of food.The govt are saying we have plenty of food, but every time I go to the supermarket, there is nothing that I need. I don't have a car now as I couldn't afford to get it fixed and it was pretty old so I got rid of it. The supermarket is a wee walk, but I don't mind that. Unfortunately, I can't leave Willow for very long as she won't settle if I'm not here. Luckily, Janna is my little servant and goes out a lot for me.She's getting quite the little housewife.!!!

Willow has now finished her antibiotics and is meant to have another urine test but I'm going to wait for a few weeks. She seems quite happy and that's the main thing.My cats are miserable, walking around crying because I've not been able to get their Royal Canin biscuits. They won't look at the Purina One biscuits that I had to get them. The Royal Canin will hopefully be available next Tuesday.

YOLA, are you still in isolation? I do hope you and your family are all doing OK.Stay safe, won't you ? I'm thinking of you all at this difficult time. We will get through it. We just need to hang in there.Thank goodness we have our cats and dogs (and rats) to bring us comfort.

Stay safe everyone.

Love to all Catsey kitties, doggies and rats (Freddie the rat is still around and waits on the fence to grab a piece of bird's bread when I throw it out on the lawn.I can't bear to put rat bait out for him.)