Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
13-03-2020, 09:28 AM   #1

Sunny friday

Morning everyone.

Wow not been a daily all week. Very unusual.

It is lovely here today. Nice and sunny. Great day to have a later morning walk.

My work have started home working for a few of us to pilot it so I am having my first day working from home. Looking forward to it. Will make life so much better for us and the furries!

Hope everyone is well and staying safe with this virus that's around.

Dinky how is willow?

Take care everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
13-03-2020, 01:43 PM   #2

Re: Sunny friday

Hi Pamela, it has been quiet on here.
At work at the moment but there are talks of closing, we shall see.
Very nice sunny day today, plans for a doll club meeting tomorrow in the lakes.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
13-03-2020, 09:18 PM   #3

Re: Sunny friday

Hi Pamela and Shelley.
It's Saturday morning here and a bit overcast but that's OK. My cousin will be around later on today and it's her turn to provide the lunch. She always does a much better job than me.

Willow has picked up another urine infection unfortunately ,so is on 4 antibiotics a day for 10 days. She's OK, can usually get up on her own from lying down but doesn't like walking around too much. I encourage her to move a bit with a treat or two. She's still happy and barking at everyone.

The coronavirus is certainly getting very alarming ,isn't it? I feel so sorry for Italy as they are in a dreadful state. All we can do is take precautions and not panic .Here in NZ we only have 5 confirmed cases but others are being tested now.I don't know what it's like for you guys but I pray that you are staying safe.A lady here is into aromatherapy and she is selling inhalers designed to help with flu/virus strains, to be used before going out.As they're only $8.00, I might buy one. Still, I think it's important not to go overboard and worry overly much, at this stage anyway.

PAMELA,hope you are enjoying working from home. How wonderful for the fur babies too.They will enjoy it. It will be good that you don't have to go out in the cold to get to work and it will also be a lot safer for you. I hope you are staying safe and warm and enjoying the better weather you're having now.

SHELLEY,glad you're having a nice sunny day too.I do hope that you also get the chance to work from home soon. it will be a lot safer for you.I hope you enjoy your meeting tomorrow and find some real treasures at bargain prices.

Stay safe everyone.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs, rats (yeah, Freddie is still around) and their guardians.