Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-03-2020, 08:39 PM   #1

Wednesday

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well

Not been about much due to work and running! I feel like ai cant go more than a day or 2 max without having to go for a run! Totally addicted to but thankfully my friend/coach is the same

Work has been quite interetsing this week. As we are a large organisation with about 250 people on my floor, they are concerned about the risk of coronavirus and are rushing through people being able to work from home which has never been done in my area an di have been chosen along with a few other peope to pilot it!! Cant wait to work from home and be with the pets all day. will make things so much easier for us.

I am off on annual leave for the next 2 days and hubby is off on Friday so we can spend some quality time together.

Shelley, i hope you had alovely birthday and were spoiled.
Dinky that is a shmae that your cousin has not taken any of her things away and Janna is having to share. I hope it wont be for too much longer.

Stay safe and warm everyone

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
05-03-2020, 06:12 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday

Hi Pamela,and Shelley and anyone else.
Not sure what day it is for you now but it's Thursday avo here and a beautiful 18 degrees. just lovely, but not too hot.I've spent the day frantically cleaning the kitchen bench tops and floor because they were pretty dirty. People here are getting concerned about the coronavirus as we now have 4 confirmed cases and are testing 20 more people. I'm not sure how many people have it in Scotland, Pamela, but it'll probably be more than that.I'm taking a throat probiotic every night and hopefully it might do something good.

Hey, that's great news that you're going to be able to work from home. Your fur babies are going to love it, and it will be much safer for you too, Pamela.

I do hope you enjoy your 2 day annual leave and that the weather is good on those days for you. How great that Steven is off on Friday too. You must do something romantic together - go out for a nice meal or something.Whatever you do, just enjoy your time together.

Shelley, I do so hope you had the happiest of birthdays this week. You'll have to let us know what you did on your special day.How is Malaika's neck now? I hope the lump has gone down now .

Willow has a sore spot on her tail, about half way down and it has been bleeding, probably because she won't stop licking and biting it. I've been bathing it with salt water and watching her like a hawk to distract her. She's incredibly sneaky and waits until I go out of the room to start nibbling at it.Luckily she sleeps most of the day after she has her pills so I can leave the room then.

Well everyone, have a great day/evening and stay nice and warm.

Love to all Catsey cats, dogs ,birds and rats. !!!