Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: B&W Semi-Long Hair Moggy
Darky is Male
09-09-2008, 10:42 AM   #1

A Dream Come True

From a conversation I had with a friend:

Nathan:
Adam's Mum wants to, like, buy us a house. o_o
Nathan:
She has £70k from selling her Mother's house and wants to invest it in property.
Nathan:
So like, she wants to put a down payment on a house as soon as Adam finishes college next year so that he never has to move into my house.
Nathan:
We'll be paying the mortgage with Adam's Mum as the guaranteur.
Nathan:
Instead of having to wait 5+ years to save up by ourselves.
Nathan:
It'll be in Wolverton which is in Milton Keynes, most likely a Victorian house.
Skye:
Thas.. Pretty amazing
Nathan:
inorite!?!?!
Nathan:
It's essentially a dream come true.
Skye:
Ayup. oo *insert much jealousy here*
Nathan:
Adam's Mum's only reservation is that she can't do that for Adam's little sister.
Nathan:
But like, we hope to get a 3-4 bedroom house. So basically, when Alice is the age to move out, she can come and live with us.

...How amazing is this!?

My fiance was planning to move into my parent's house with me when he finishes college next year and transfer his job to a position in London.

Now he won't need to!! As soon as he can get a full-time position at his work place, we can look into houses. It'll save us a huge amount of time and money. We just need to make sure that we can support ourselves on our wages (I'll have to get a job ASAP in Wolverton or more likely - thecentre:mk)

It's a place that my parents can easily get to, and we'll be practically a stones throw away from Adam's family.

His work place will be in biking distance and we'll be able to travel to London easily.

It's just.... Perfect.