Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
08-09-2008, 08:42 AM   #1

Daily Thread Monday

Morning all, have been up with the larks, was supposed to be setting off early this morning for a key handover and instruction for feeding aprox 100 birds (from canaries to macaws), just as I was about to leave the woman called to ask if we coulod do it tomorrow afternoon instead, so cleaned out hammy tank, cat boxes, done dishes and hoovered instead.
About to give the vet a call to see if i can get some more Hills I/D for Eva, got a 5 day house sit as of thursday and dont want G stressing about what to give her if she gets upset. Also got puppy training pads to put down in the spots she has been using to poo.
Got Reiki Bob tomorrow, hopefully Eva will be delighted to see him.
Have a good day every one

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
08-09-2008, 10:29 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread Monday

Sounds like it's busying up Elaine

Well we have had a busy weekend! The party went brilliantly on Saturday, only one small bit of rain. It poured as soon as we got home though! All the kids thoroughly enjoyed themselves I have pics at home so will post in the next day or so. Sunday was spent with my brother and the boys in the park. Dominik got some roller blades so he was trying those out

Today it's back to the office. I still have one person on sick leave prior to her maternity leave and one other girl's on holiday (lucky her - Las Vegas). We're joking that her boyfriend has been secretly planning a wedding as he was adamant that they should go there

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-09-2008, 02:50 PM   #3

Afternoon!

It's a much better day here, not exactly brilliant sunshine but tons better than what we've been having lately..

Went into town this morning with my daughter for some retail therapy and lunch.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
08-09-2008, 02:52 PM   #4

Afternoon Elaine and Yola. Where is everybody??? I know it's late here too, but I've been cutting back the lavender in the front garden this morning - still some to do, but needed a bit of a breather. Grey and cloudy here today but dry at least. Don't like the sound of the weather that's coming in tomorrow, so that might be an office day.

Have a good day everyone!

Sorry Mags - good afternoon to you too!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
08-09-2008, 04:13 PM   #5

Hi, all! Still gorgeous sunny weather and mild, 26C, but more rain forecast tomorrow...missed my library run Saturday because of the horrendous weather, so went today. Had two Holds in, and they only keep them for seven days. Needed to do pruning and weeding in the garden but the mosquitoes are ferocious so only out for a short bit; everything is getting ahead of me! Remember the volunteer sunflower that came up...well, I harvested almost a cup of seed for the birds from one flower!

Hope this will be a good week for all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
08-09-2008, 05:24 PM   #6

Sorry i'm late, just getting the best out of the dry day by helping outside with weeding etc.
Goodness me, it's been a deluge here and the ground is sodden, the mud is on the paths and it's all very wet and sorry for itself.
The animals are dying for a bit of fresh air but they get so mucky out here their time is limited.

Heard rom work that I'm being sent on a course in October so have to get my thinking head on again Oh no I thought, not at my age !