Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-09-2008, 09:04 AM   #1

Friday's Thread

Rain, wind, rain, wind. Yucky day today. I have to get the food for tomorrow's party, do some more arguing with th bank and entertain Sebi. It'll definitely be an inside day as there's no sign of the weather relenting at the moment.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-09-2008, 09:13 AM   #2

Re: Friday's Thread

Morning Yola
I'm being spoilt today. Darryle took Ceilidh to school for me this morning and brought me coffee in bed. Wee honey.
Yesterday he did my ironing. I could get used to this

Weather nice today but we have had nearly a week of rain.

Going into town later with my neighbour for a girly day. Probably buy something daft that I really dont need.

Darryle picks up his last pay but has an interview next week.

Hope you all have a good day

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
05-09-2008, 09:47 AM   #3

I'm working from home today, so whilst I am still working (got a few deadlines to meet) it's so nice to be able to sit in your own clothes, cats purring at your feet, and your own music on

It's really cold here, and whilst it is Scotland so very typical, it's colder than normal for this time of year. I've got two pairs of socks on!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
05-09-2008, 09:51 AM   #4

Meep I had my heating on this morning and the fire last night. Are you the same?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
05-09-2008, 10:51 AM   #5

Another nice day here, showers are forecast, gotta head off in a mo to do some work. A quiet day for me today which is good as Mon, Tue and Wed were pretty hectic.
Gonna be pretty busy over the next few weeks, got a 5 day house sit on at the end of next week and also got over one hundred birds to look after, from canaries to macaws
Have a nice day all, I will be shampooing the carpets this afternoon, Eva has had another upset tummy this week I know what has caused it, I bought some P@H own brand tinned food. Thats the only different thing she has had, so it must have been that. My poor baby, such a delicate creature for a big lass.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
05-09-2008, 11:45 AM   #6

I've just got back in from work and it's FREEZING here!

Raining and cold!

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
05-09-2008, 11:52 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jac
Meep I had my heating on this morning and the fire last night. Are you the same?
Sadly we don't have a fire place! And we have electric heating only which we're avoiding using at all costs, but I was wearing two jumpers, and two pairs of socks, and all four of us (me, OH and my two boys) slept on the bed last night for extra cosines!

I was only a student a year ago so am used to living in stingy coldness because of price of energy! Will need to find a solution to only have electric heating when winter does kick in, as they really don't give off that much heat, well not half as much as gas radiators...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
05-09-2008, 12:03 PM   #8

It's been raining heavily on and off this morning and it's beginning to feel chilly......as it does when autumn approaches..

Have done the trolley dash around Sainsbury's and noticed the Halloween products are on the shelves already and, believe it or not, they are starting to bring out the Christmas items!!

Well folks, there are 110 days until Christmas ......... hope that isn't too much of a shock for you!

The weekend is almost here, enjoy your day!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
05-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #9

I forsook (is that a word; Meep . . . help, I don't have my dictionaries and thesaurus at home) my usual Waitrose today for Sainsbury's as I had lots of kids' party food to get and they have a massive selection of bits and bobs. I noticed the haloween stuff too Mags . . . for goodness' sake, it's 2 months away!!!

A checkout operator at Boots said to me during the week "Christmas has arrived upstairs in the stock room" and rolled her eyes. Nuff said

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
05-09-2008, 12:48 PM   #10

Afternoon all, its beautiful here today, only about 15 but the sun is shining!!!got Murphy to the vets this afternoon to get his stitches out, then thats him ready to go on Sunday....
Enjoy the rest of the day everyone....