Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: None
04-09-2008, 03:18 PM   #1

Thursday's Daily Thread

No daily thread at 3pm?!

I've never started one of these, feel like I'm usurping in a way - hope it's ok!

We actually had a full day of sun here in Glasgow (a small miracle worthy of discussing), but I've noticed in the mornings before the sun's out the air has been getting much chillier. Autumn is coming! (I love autumn, walking through the parks, kicking up the fallen leaves, watching the squirrels fatten up for winter!)

Work has been a bore today, working from home tomorrow to finalise some web copy - can't concentrate here, it's so claustrophobic and uninspiring!

How's everyone else today?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
04-09-2008, 04:05 PM   #2

Re: Thursday's Daily Thread

It's horribly windy today with hard, squally showers. I'm feeling really odd; alternately hot and cold with a nasty headache. I just want to sleep!!!

Sebi's 2nd birthday today and also his first day at school (in the pre-nursery class). He looked so sweet in his uniform this morning

I called the admin office at about 2pm and they said he'd had a great morning, eaten all his lunch and was just waking from his nap!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
04-09-2008, 04:40 PM   #3

Hi, meep, Yola! Where's everyone else? Still sunny and delightfully warm here, already 27C before lunch, but the forecast is still bad for Saturday...high winds and heavy rain from Hanna! Popped in the liquor store after the market, usually go there Saturday, but with the forecast......sounds like a day to stay in, cocoon and hope the storm doesn't bring down the power lines!

Yola: sorry you're feeling poorly still; take care. And cannot believe Sebi is two already...seems like yesterday we were waiting for him to be born! A hug to the birthday boy from across the Pond!

Weekend is getting closer.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
04-09-2008, 07:31 PM   #4

Hi folks - I'm only ever on in evening so was amazed to see daily thread quite empty.

Been at work all day. Home did some housework, now waiting for dinner to be ready.

I've though the last few mornings and evenings a bit nippy too.

CM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
04-09-2008, 09:14 PM   #5

Ughh! Today was such a pants day! First I woke up to find that we had no hot water-freezing cold showers are not good for a chest infection!
Work was crazy too; Wales has become a Blue-tongue protection zone which means we had to order in and dispense 47,000 doses of vaccine, as well as a full-house in the kennels and procedures-I'm falling asleep already! Imogen has been keeping me amused all evening though, who knew a pen lid could be so fascinating!