Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
03-09-2008, 11:57 AM   #1

Wednesday's Daily Thread

It's still morning (just) - hope you all have a good day.

At least it's dry here atm - a bit of blue sky, clouds and a bit breezy. OH has gone to play golf and I have some work to do.

Hope to see you tonight for the quiz!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
03-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #2

Re: Wednesday's Daily Thread

Afternoon! Just had a massive deluge of rain. Cleaners are due soon so I'll be making myself scarce . . . Domi's got a hair appointment in town anyway.

Boys have been like caged animals today; tearing the house apart and behaving wildly. Have met/emailed with a couple of Mums who have all said thank heaven the holidays are all but over!

Hoping to get down to the gym tonight as I felt quite unwell last night and didn't go to my usual class.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
03-09-2008, 01:40 PM   #3

afternoon all. been out done a pile of shopping.
think im coming down with a cold or something. got the sore throat !!! nothing i can take other than paracetamol. no pleasure of any cold cures for me
must be due for the flu jab????
oh well ill quit moaning. ive had a busy week been doing lots of walking. get into practice LOL
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
03-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #4

Afternoon, all! Calm before the storm: gorgeous weather to continue one more day, then the remnants of Hanna are predicted to drench us late Friday and all day Saturday.. Well, we can use more rain, just not all that much in one day..supposed to be 4+ inches! Nothing new here, just the usual market run and chores.

Quiz tonight, 8 pm, Games, Jokes!

Enjoy the day!