Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-09-2008, 06:28 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Tuesday

Morning everyone!

Cloudy here after some heavy rain during the night - it's still very mild though...

Nothing exciting happening here except a pile of ironing and a date with Mr Dyson..

Have a nice day all!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
02-09-2008, 07:54 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Tuesday

Good morning all. I see a little break in the clouds, a bit of blue sky ... will it last?
Have a busy day scheduled, lots of home visits to new mammas and babbies, an ante natal clinic and an on-call tonight. My grandson, Tom, will be 9 on Saturday, have to get him his b'day pressie and card. Don't worry, I 've been given instructions, nothing babyish please Nan! but he's still a kid...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-09-2008, 08:17 AM   #3

Morning! Weather's filthy here, rain and dark as a November morning It's difficult with boys isn't it, PP? With girls you're usually OK as long as it's pink but even my 5 year old now thinks Bob The Builder and Thomas the Tank Engine are 'babyish' and only suitable for his two-year-old brother

I had a very disturbed night last night; woken by both boys coughing and sneezing and by each cat in turn wailing either close by or somewhere in the house. Consequently I'm a bit groggy this morning.

Not sure what we're doing today - might try one of these indoor, soft play areas as I think they boys will go stir crazy stuck indoors all day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-09-2008, 09:37 AM   #4

Very wet and overcast here too - some heavy rain and no wind to blow the clouds away.

Hope you find somewhere to take those boys Yola!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
02-09-2008, 10:57 AM   #5

Morning Ladies, we have a glorious day, really hot too....Been out a sorted out some tubs and baskets, looking very sorry for themselves...
Going up the forest later with the dogs..
Hope everyone has a good day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-09-2008, 11:47 AM   #6

Yola you have a whole new avenue now for birthday cards now - HORSES -

Not a bad day here, but off to do a bit of odds and ends shopping. Got a work meeting this evening - ughh not looking forward to it but may work out fine.

See you all later

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-09-2008, 02:51 PM   #7

Yes indeed Karen . . . the riding seems to have been a big hit

The weather's cleared up remarkably to the point where we mooched into town, got a few more bits for the party bags had a run in the park and some lunch. It's turned into quite a nice day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-09-2008, 04:58 PM   #8

Still glorious weather here, but due to end. Hurricane Hanna coming up the Atlantic Coast is predicted to dump lots of rain on the weekend ...... but everyone is so grateful that New Orleans was spared the worst and that the new levees held!
Nothing new here except that the new beans are up! I do lead such an exciting life.....

Have a nice day.......