Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-01-2014, 09:14 AM   #1

Thursday daily

Feel guilty now I have hardly popped on the daily this week. So here I am before I go to bed.

Hello everyone and good night.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
30-01-2014, 10:06 AM   #2

Re: Thursday daily

Hi Kazz, get some sleep kid, that's more important.

Well, it's dry for a minute! Not as cold as I expected, at least no frost or ice it's very calm though and there's bad rain forecast for us for tomorrow. Hark at me, I sound like Carol Kirkwood!

I'm off for a mop chop later, then to check out some new spec frames, I fancy the 'no rim' look, I tried my friend's on and they seemed very light and like not wearing glasses at all. I can't get on with my contacts now, maybe my eyes have dried up since the change, that can happen apparently.

Cats are fine this morning, Pandy is sleeping and Pearla has gone for a walk. See you later x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
30-01-2014, 11:15 AM   #3

Morning Kazz, PP. Sleep well, Kazz - sweet dreams!

PP, your weather sounds about the same as I have here atm. Not looking forward to what's forecast.

OH is out with the dogs and I'm hoping they come home without having got too wet.

I am ordering pet food online and waiting for the website to co-operate, arrrrggghhhhhhhhhh!

Calligraphy this afternoon.

Have a good day folks, enjoy your mop chop, PP (like that phrase!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
30-01-2014, 04:36 PM   #4

afternoon all.
Not much to report, been to work, walked dogs, picking Chris friend up soon for a visit.
There is a programme on tonight about feeding pets, going to record it and watch later.