Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-01-2014, 07:05 AM   #1

Tuesday Daily

Morning all

Hope Pandora is a lot better this morning. And anyone feeling under the weather or similar GET BETTER SOON.

Up early no idea why have work tonight.....may have to have a nap later

Got a few little things to do before work and have decided this year I will be going around the UK - so here I have my plans so far.

Scotland
Glencoe on the A82, Scottish Highlands
Northern Ireland
Belfast to Derry,
Wales
Conwy to Portmeirion.
UK
By me I am doing the B4632 which is basically the Cotswolds.
AND
North Northumberland Heritage Coast
May incorporate this one with Scotland not sure yet.

I figure the country I live in is superb (even with the weather) may invest in a tent and go solo. Although may take Bella as well - she travels well. We can always out drive thunder storms if necessary.

So taking in some shorter drives I may put together or not depends.
So basic plan will be in place but may meander around the Country so I could be passing a place by you get the flags out and I WILL wave.

Have a good day all see you later alligators.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
21-01-2014, 08:49 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday Daily

Morning Kazz and all to come.

Wishing Pandora a speedy recovery from her ordeal.

Wow! That's going to be quite a road trip Kazz. Glencoe is beautiful, even if the weather is crap, it's very atmospheric, not too far from Oban which can give you the option of a wee visit to one or two hebridean islands. Depending on when you are going on your adventure, could possibly have a meet?

Well, was at agility training again last night and came home with that pain in my side again but its more obviously and muscular injury I think as the pain is going down my left leg, bum and groin areas, kinda pins and needles feeling too so think a nerve may be involved, feels generally weak on that side.

Other than that I am fine

Off to get ready for work, maybe walking will help ease it off. Bye for now xxx

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
21-01-2014, 09:32 AM   #3

Morning Elaine maybe we can meet up not a bad idea - I plan on doing short breaks and enjoying them all.

Hope your side improves but if not best foot forward.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-01-2014, 09:55 AM   #4

morning all
Karen if you pass by when we are at the van, call in for a brew.
Elaine, hope your pain in the side gets better
Pandora, hope you are feeling better
Off to Preston car boot soon and will look around the shops.
Not much to spend though as we took the car for a second service, wont bother ever again with a new car it's costing us more money than the bangers ever did. we were at the garage waiting over 3 hours !

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
21-01-2014, 10:28 AM   #5

Morning ladies! I've passed on your good wishes to Pandora with a few chin tickles and a couple of Dreamies She's been a good girl taking her meds too, not as much hassle as I thought it would be. The cone collar is her biggest worry, because it restricts her whiskers she's wary about walking around but she's having a go, fair play. For me, the wound drain is the most disturbing- looks so painful.

Another check at the vets this afternoon at 4.30.

Thankfully, it's dry today, I have some food shopping to do later, then I must clean the fish tank, or at least give it a quick wipe over. Two fish make as much mess as three it seems!

Kazz, you won't be passing down south to my neck of the Welsh woods but have a great adventure. Nothing like the British Isles for history, scenery or challenging climate changes! Have fun x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
21-01-2014, 12:58 PM   #6

Morning all (just) if I type fast!

Got a man coming round to mend the hinges on my oven door in a mo ............ back later!

Kazz, love the sound of your road trip. Would definitely try to do the Scottish isles, I'd love to go there.

Good luck at the vet PP. Wee chin tickles to the brave girlie.

Elaine, hope your side gets better quickly - does sound like a nerve thing.

Shelley - sorry to hear about your car - they are expensive things at the best of times. I fancy a horse and trap!!!

Have a good day folks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
21-01-2014, 01:40 PM   #7

Sounds like some interesting trips planned Kazz. I love Northumberland. I also like camping but probably wouldn't try it in Scotland!
Hope your side improves Elaine- have you tried warming up exercises before the agility?
Hope the car boot went well Shelley, I know what you mean about service costs!
PP - Smudge struggled to get through doors when she was wearing her cone-they do hate them don't they? I'm glad she is in the mend.
Hope your door gets fixed OK Angie.
I'm working at home, wearing a fleece, with a blanket over my legs wondering how long I can put off turning the heating on - where are the mobile, furry lap warmer when you need them?!?