Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
06-01-2020, 09:16 AM   #1

Back to normality Monday!

Good morning everyone.

It's back to work today after having last week off. No doubt it will be a busy one!! Apologies for not being on much. Been fairly busy and not had a chance to post. Went to see the lion king in the theatre on Saturday night and it was amazing! Such a good show! Had an overnight stay in a hotel then picked dogs up from Kennels. Was also out running yesterday which was good.

Shelley, how are you feeling? Are you due anymore results back?
Dinky, I hope Willow is doing ok just now.
Kazz, I hope all is good with you.
Yola, are you back to normal in the office today instead of just a couple of people being in?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
06-01-2020, 02:46 PM   #2

Re: Back to normality Monday!

Afternoon Pamela and anyone else.
Hope your first day back goes well.
Cleaning up today and doll repair I think.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
07-01-2020, 01:46 AM   #3

Re: Back to normality Monday!

Good morning/evening Pamela, Shelley, Yola, kazz and anyone else to follow.
It's Tuesday morning here, a nice day with a bit of a breeze. Sorry I've not been around for a couple of days. I caught a terrible tummy bug, goodness knows where from, on Saturday night and honestly, I've never felt so ill in my life.Just this morning, I'm feeling a bit better and actually managed to eat a piece of dry toast.Luckily Janna hasn't caught it, but my cousin, who came around at the weekend tells me she feels a bit seedy this morning, I hope I haven't passed it on to her.

Thank you everyone, for your kind wishes towards Willow. She's continuing to eat OK ,and has not had any falls for a few days now, but she's very wobbly. I always breathe a sigh of relief when she manages to come inside safely from the back garden. Those steps are getting harder and harder for her.Still one day at a time.

PAMELA, hope you got those extra snuffle mats made in time and enjoyed your week off. How lovely to see The Lion King and spend the night in a hotel. I bet Barney and Mia were pleased to see you again.Hope Skye's eye is getting better each day. Enjoy your week at work.

SHELLEY,hope you are well.Oh, your poor doll. Hope the repair goes well. Don't work too hard cleaning up.

Yola, I'm sorry to hear about Myshka being unwell.It's never easy, is it? I'm glad to hear that Myshka still enjoys life and loves having a pat.

KAZZ, hope you and Gert are well and happy.

Well,I'm now going to have my first cup of coffee since Sunday. Not sure if it's wise but I'm gonna doing it anyway. Why not live dangerously?

Have a great evening everyone.