Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-01-2020, 02:04 PM   #1

2nd Jan thread

Good morning! Sorry for the prolonged absence; a lovely Christmas week away in New York with the family + some serious jet lag meant I wasn't online much.

The housesitter took adequate care of my fluffies - not overly happy with her, but at least they were fed and kind of groomed.

Back in the office now, trying to catch up with the 100s of emails and still plagued by a hacking cough

Hope everyone had a good break. Shelley - you've been in my thoughts x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-01-2020, 07:54 PM   #2

Re: 2nd Jan thread

Happy New Year everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-01-2020, 07:56 PM   #3

Evening all.

Been to work out with Gert and then into Boots picked up niece and nephews birthday gifts in their sale Birthday is 21st Jan. Sophie wants a makeup cleaning kit and Jack a hair cutter and Fcuk deodorant/body spray gift set.

Just had a lovely message from another friend who lost her old dog Butch in August she has picked up her Chihuahua puppy 12 weeks old on Saturday and she adores him Burt is his name.

Picked up a takeaway a Chicken Biryani which was lovely.
Now sitting down with a glass of Baileys and No work tomorrow.

Dinky Hope all is good with you watching the fire information/news like a hawk and quite upsetting.

Yola Wow Sophie went to New York last Jan for her birthday with her fiancé they said it was sooo cold. Shame about your cat sitter, but does anyone look after your animals as you would?

Shelley You are also in my thoughts any updates yet?

Pamela Hope all is good with you.

To everyone Hello

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-01-2020, 07:58 PM   #4

Hi everyone, sorry been absent for a bit, just not feeling it.
Got through Christmas ok, had my dad to stay and my eldest son, girlfriend and brother came Christmas day.
Hope everyones Christmas went ok, New York Yola, how lovely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-01-2020, 08:00 PM   #5

Sorry Kazz we cross posted, good you managed to do some shopping in the sales.
Enjoy your baileys.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
02-01-2020, 10:47 PM   #6

Hi everyone,
Hope everyone is enjoying 2020 so far.Wednesday morning here and an overcast day, probably rain later on, so will get my washing out quickly.

YOLA, what a lovely week you must have had in New York.I bet your sons enjoyed it.Glad your kitties are OK. Luckily you weren't gone for long and they can get back into their normal routine now.I do hope that cough of yours clears up quickly. it's certainly been hanging on for a while now.

KAZZ, lucky you getting those items in the sale. My son works for Boots -he's in Nottingham.I'm glad your friend has got a new wee dog now. Hope all goes well for her and the new puppy.That chicken takeaway sounds yummy and Baileys as well. How decadent. !!! Gert will be thrilled you have a day off work tomorrow. A nice long walk with her will be just the ticket.I agree the fires in Australia are terrible. I feel for the poor people and animals. They can't seem to get them under control as yet.

SHELLEY,been thinking of you over Christmas. How lovely that your dad was able to stay for a bit.I am praying that all goes well for you this year.Things can only get better and I know they will.

PAMELA, hope all is well with you and your family. How's those aching muscles?Better, I hope. And I do hope Skye's eye is a bit better now.Poor girl. Love to you ,Barney, Mia and the fur babies.

Willow had a number of falls yesterday. Her back legs just collapse on her. I help her get up from sitting, but she's finding the back steps hard. Just when she's eating better now, her legs are getting worse. The very pills that would help her, I can't give her because they destroy her stomach lining. Today she is walking a bit better and hasn't fallen, so I'm just taking one day at a time.She's such a good dog and now I'm just spoiling her rotten.

Hope everyone has a wonderful evening.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-01-2020, 11:07 PM   #7

Dinky, sorry to hear about Willow. It must be such a worry for you. My old Myshka is getting a bit wobbly on the back legs too. I hope Willow picks up x