Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-12-2019, 05:02 PM   #1

Hogmanay

Good afternoon everyone, I cant believe 2019 is coming to an end in just a few hours.

2019 has been a year full of ups and down where Barney has been concerned, he has been through a lot this year and hopefully 2020 is a good year for him.

It has been a quick year as well!!

I hope everyone brings the new year in with thoughts of what they want from the new year and raise a glass to anyone who sadly will not see the new year.

Hoping for good news on the health front for Shelley and Dinky.

All the best for the coming year, heres hoping we can keep catsey going and bring some "old" faces back

Have a good one everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
31-12-2019, 08:21 PM   #2

Re: Hogmanay

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I totally echo the comments for Good news on the health front for those needing it.

Have a great 2020 everyone.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
01-01-2020, 12:25 AM   #3

Re: Hogmanay

Wishing everyone on Catsey the happiest of New Years. Thanks for the good wishes Pamela and Kazz. I'm happy to report that my shoulder is a lot better now.
Hope you have a great year, Shelley and all test results are good.

Pamela, I know poor Barney didn't have such a great year, but 2020 will be a good one for him. I also hope that Skye's eye is improving now.

Kazz, all the best for you and Gert as well.

Lets hope we can all keep Catsey alive and well in 2020. It can be done, as the last couple of months has clearly shown and it's been wonderful.

Going to put up my new calendar now as it's New years Day here. It's a Magnificent Moggies one from The little Dog Laughed range, which I love.I also buy a cats Protection League calendar that I use in the kitchen. Oh, how I'd love to give all the beautiful kitties in it a new home, but got to be realistic. !!!

Have a great evening everyone and enjoy the last hours of 2019.