Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-12-2019, 10:07 AM   #1

Monday

Morning all,
Kazz, glad Gerts ok, phew
Dinky, how are you getting on, did you go to the medical centre?.
Had a good shopping day yesterday, unfortunately Debenhams is closing down in southport so we got some bargains.
We then happened on a shop selling vintage things, I ended up splashing the cash on a 1920's walking polar bear, 3 teddies and a German poodle.
Lovely festive meal at our neighbour's later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-12-2019, 10:19 AM   #2

Re: Monday

Good Morning all and everyone.

Did you hear it in the night I think it was enough to wake the World let alone England...…...not seen it on the news yet but hey sure it will be.

Shelley That's fantastic what a lovely discovery to find a shop like that. A Christmas treat.

Dinky Hope all is good with you and your aches are not too bad.

Right my day will be washing on the line FINGERS CROSSED.
Just off out again with Gert then off to do my last bits and pieces food wise no work until Friday.

Catch you all later.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
24-12-2019, 12:54 AM   #3

Re: Monday

Good evening Shelley, Kazz and anyone else who my be around.

It's Tuesday afternoon here and another nice day, not too hot as yet and I believe it's not going to be too hot tomorrow, so that's good.I'm pleased to let you know that my shoulder is just badly bruised.I went to the medical centre then had to have it x- rayed. I'm meant to have my arm in a sling but I've taken the sling off for a while as I think it's better to move it a wee bit, otherwise it gets really stiff and sore.

Shelley,those vintage toys sound beautiful. AND a German poodle as well. is it a Steiff one? I've got a number of older Steiff toys, all in original condition complete with tags and labels.They look lovely on display.

Kazz,hope Gert's leg is continuing to behave itself.What was it that you heard in the night? Hope you get your washing dry.

I'm going with Chinese for Christmas day. Fingers crossed we don't all get food poisoned.I was going to borrow my cousin's car and go and pick up the food later today, but I can't move my arm to drive now and my cousin doesn't like driving in heavy traffic, so Janna will take the bus and go and pick it up for me.Poor Janna, on school holidays and she's becoming my little slave.She's out now doing grocery shopping for me.

Anyone got any ideas what to get a baby boy as a special gift.? Jett is 6 weeks old and belongs to my neighbours, Elliot and Lauren. Elliot is going to fix my heat pump for me and he's just dropped in a pressie card with $200 on it. He gets them from work, and he had an extra one so wanted me to have it.I don't know them very well and I didn't want to accept it as I'm sure he could have used it, but he insisted, so I'd like to get wee Jett something, maybe for when he's a bit older. I'll knit him a hooded jacket for winter in a baby soft merino (I've knitted this pattern many times) but can't start until my shoulder heals .Any other suggestions would be most appreciated- perhaps something for his room would be nice.

Have a great day/evening everyone.Lots of luck for any last minute shopping.Not long to go now !!!