Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-06-2010, 09:09 AM   #1

Tired Tuesday

I am anyway! Sebi slid into bed with me and proceeded to toss, turn and wallop me in the face However I've had a bit of extra time to get ready this morning as OH has taken the boys to school and then is coming back for me as we're going to Katy's (OH's daugther) graduation.

I have no appropriate clothes - I understand it's a bit 'garden party-ish' in terms of protocol (and I'm SO not a flowery dress person) so am just wearing simple black mid-length trousers, long black sleeved top and nude kitten heels and hope I don't look too out of place.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-06-2010, 09:10 AM   #2

Re: Tired Tuesday

We had heavy showers overnight which relieved me of watering duty and was a refreshing break. I don't want the weather to make a habit of it though This morning the sky is cloudy but there are glimmers of blue so there's hope.

The agenda is full today, have to meet with the HR people in work to sort out my pension arrangements, then later this afternoon we exchange our car. Ceri being looked after by a friend and hopefully going for a nice walk while I discuss things in work.

Have a good day and I hope you and the furry ones are well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
29-06-2010, 09:34 AM   #3

oops we are on the same time-wave this morning, hope the mods will combine us
I'm sure you'll look the biz this afternoon at Katy's grad. You'll be great, don't worry,

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-06-2010, 09:53 AM   #4

Rainy day here, hope it's better where you are Yola for the garden party.
Animals all fed, poor Tom was sick this morning, appeared to be a hairball so have given him some of his hairball cream, also ordered more Felizamazole.
Carers assessment this afternoon to see if my son can have transport to the day centre.
Mum's birthday so going over for tea later and thats about all for now.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-06-2010, 09:54 AM   #5

PP hope everything goes well with your pension meeting.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-06-2010, 11:01 AM   #6

Hi all! We had some rain this morning, now it is just overcast and a bit muggy.

I've had to spray my aubergines in the greenhouse this morning as I spotted some whitefly and greenfly - sure they weren't there yesterday. Also sprayed some of the runner beans as they seem to have blackfly. Some of the salad seeds I planted on Saturday have already started to sprout! Oh, and another orange geranium has turned out to be pink .......... good thing I haven't got to do a display for a garden show, or opening my garden to the public - pink geraniums just DON'T GO with orange gazanias!!!

I'm sure you'll be fine at the graduation, Yola. Just try and enjoy the occasion.

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
29-06-2010, 04:18 PM   #7

Hi all. Cooler today after the much needed rain: only got .65" but better than nothing. Cloudy now and 25 C (77 F) with less humidity. I can skip watering duty today also. To the market and pottering. no real news.

Yola, you'll look fabulous I have no doubt! Shelley, Happy Birthday to your mum. PP, good luck with HR. Angie, what a nuisance about the geraniums and the winged pests in the greenhouse.

Hope it's a nice day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
29-06-2010, 07:25 PM   #8

Evening all.

Normal boring day for me, work (yawn!!! - nah I love it really ) gym 7.25km today (partly running and then hill climbing) and then back home, we are going to order an indian and I am really looking forward to it, hubby is away tomorrow so I am going to try and have an extended session at the gym.

Have a good evening all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
29-06-2010, 08:23 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmaG
Evening all.

Normal boring day for me, work (yawn!!! - nah I love it really ) gym 7.25km today (partly running and then hill climbing) and then back home, we are going to order an indian and I am really looking forward to it, hubby is away tomorrow so I am going to try and have an extended session at the gym.

Have a good evening all.
Have you got used to saying 'hubby' yet? It's rather nice when you first start saying it, isn't it?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Imogen BSH
29-06-2010, 09:16 PM   #10

Hi all!
I've been missing again although I do try and check in every so often. I thought now I was over the dreaded first 12 weeks I'd get some energy back but the heat, coupled with lots of extra hours at work have wiped me out! Barely have the energy to eat dinner before falling asleep these days!
Hope all people and cats are well, Imogen is loving the sun-she has her 'own' sofa on the landing now which is a prime sunbathing spot
Doing some baking for my friend Kirsty's baby shower on Thursday (we're having it here), have set the timer extra loud in case I nod off!