Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
11-03-2006, 04:53 PM   #21

Re: Rescue Remedy.

Oh look - think I've hit the jackpot with this website! Everything you always wanted to know etc etc - and all the flower essenses not just Rescue
http://www.critterchat.net/bach.htm

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 5 of the most gorgeous moggiebeasts
11-03-2006, 08:17 PM   #22

Awesome DM, thanks

Catsey Veteran

14-03-2006, 09:58 PM   #23

I suspect it's not going to do the trick for him, as I've put some on his ears and am seeing no improvement - but it may just be too difficult for me to see the improvement because he's really rather ok with everything as long as he's in his box and nobody's trying to pick him up or anything.

Unless I'm putting it on the wrong bit of his ears? I put it on the back of them, should I be putting it in them? (Not something I'm willing to do unless I'm told it won't do any harm, obviously!)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
15-03-2006, 09:32 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoof
I suspect it's not going to do the trick for him, as I've put some on his ears and am seeing no improvement - but it may just be too difficult for me to see the improvement because he's really rather ok with everything as long as he's in his box and nobody's trying to pick him up or anything.

Unless I'm putting it on the wrong bit of his ears? I put it on the back of them, should I be putting it in them? (Not something I'm willing to do unless I'm told it won't do any harm, obviously!)
No, dont put it in the ears. A drop on fingers and rub into the tips of ears. Although Eva doesnt like me touching her ears at all, so I put it in all the water bowls when i use it. Have put it on Winstons ear when he has been a little edgy, it seems to do the trick for him.

Catsey Veteran

15-03-2006, 10:44 AM   #25

Luckily one of the few things I'm allowed to do is rub So I can rub it into the tips of his ears quite easily Thanks Elaine