Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
30-10-2005, 11:15 AM   #11

Re: Daily Shred / Sunday

can't be bad!!

Wish I had a waiter

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-10-2005, 11:32 AM   #12

Raining here too -really heavy - horrible.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
30-10-2005, 11:49 AM   #13

Raining here now
Im going to work at 11:30 n i really dont want too!

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 2 moggies
30-10-2005, 12:41 PM   #14

Hello there everyone! Foul weather here as well! Just had a totally deserted dog walk (wonder why?) and everyone is snoozing, cats and dogs alike! Have just baked an Dorset apple cake, in the oven as i type! Hope I dont poison anyone!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
30-10-2005, 12:44 PM   #15

Break in the weather - almost a glimpse of sun - so OH has gone out with the dog for a good run.
We're eating tonight so not a lot to do at the mo.
Heineken rugby on TV this aftie, so I think I know what we'll be doing.
Swithering over whether to book a holiday for next year. Tomorrow is the last day to book and get about 30% off......so no pressure!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
30-10-2005, 01:13 PM   #16

Well no break here really severe weather pouring down with rain and bouncing back up I am not going out with the dogs in this I don't mind rain but this is silly.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
30-10-2005, 01:19 PM   #17

raining as if the heavens have parted, the water has flooded the end of the garden looks as if it will need to be pumped when the weather returns to dryness.
The dogs and cat are watching the rain drip over the glass, its freezing cold all the heating is on and fire, the house smells nicely over the sunday lunch which is cooking in the oven, have a nice day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
30-10-2005, 01:56 PM   #18

VERY overcast and sporadic rain here Have done a little in the garden between showers but can't get motivated. Hubby has gone into town to get some clothes for himself and I've just put nipper down for his afternoon nap . . . he's been the devil himself this morning; maybe he's coming down with hubby's cold

Cats are being quite cuddly and I'm ringing round trying to find a decorator who is willing to pain a couple of outside windows for us this late in the year. Hubby's doing the back ones one by one by taking them out but won't scale a ladder to do the front ones (don't blame him ).

I'm off to order some paint off the Farrow and Ball website to begin my redecoration of the hall and stairwell . . . as we have 4 floors including the basement I've set myself a challenge there

Hope everyone's afternoon brightens up but I fear I will shortly get your west country downpours here . . .

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
30-10-2005, 02:11 PM   #19

Hi Everybody!!

Well it is just about to pour down here as well Just popped to town to get some bird food and a few odds and ends. I hope to do some more drawing this afternoon whilst listening to Eastenders Bronwyn is in as she doesn't want to go outside and Arthur is acting like a kitten outside pouncing on everything!!! lol

Just put the lamb casserole (well it is more of a tagine) in the oven so that should be really nice once it is cooked herb dumplings as well!! yum yum

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Black & White
30-10-2005, 02:22 PM   #20

Afternoon everyone

I'm late as usual.. sorry.

Guess everyone is having same weather as us.. Oh well, all the more time to spend on here