Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
04-05-2011, 09:42 AM   #1

Wednesday Thread

Morning all! It is sunny here but was really quite cold earlier. I have been to the greenhouse but left the extra vents closed until it warms up a bit.

I have loads of transcription work to do today and am just getting ready to start, although I do have a puppy who has gone to sleep on my foot. Luckily I use the other foot to work the digital dictaphone!!!

Thinking a lot about Eileen and hoping all has gone well. We will miss her at the quiz this evening.

Hope everyone else is fine. Extra cuddles to Catsey felines this morning in gratitude for my Pip being a well boy again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
04-05-2011, 10:46 AM   #2

Re: Wednesday Thread

Morning Angie! Yes it was rather chilly early on here as well. I was out in the garden before 7.00 ( in my nightwear) as I had to catch some dog wee for another urine test, lets hope the last lot of ABs has sorted him out and he's ok now. He certainly seems better, not asking to go out so frequently and there's been less urgency about needing to go.

I'm teaching this afternoon, not many sessions left now as they do their exam before the end of May, I hope they're in the mood for working hard this pm

Hope Eileen's doing well and recovering nicely.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
04-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #3

morning Angie and MrsH,

My thoughts are also with eileen today and hoping that she is doing well. She will defianately be missed at the quiz tonight.

Its sunny outside, i havent been out yet as lay in until just before 11am this morn Not got alot planned, going to work on questions for the quiz tonight. Going to try theme it on disney for a bit of fun tonight and take us back to childhood :P

Hope you all have a great day. See you all tonight hopefully

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
04-05-2011, 02:02 PM   #4

afternoon all, hope Morgan's AB's have sorted out his problem MrsH, Angie hope your transcription work is going ok.
Pamela, Disney sounds fun, hope to be there.
Been to a carers network meeting this morning, Lancashire county council are no longer going to fund the voluntary service so lots of things will be lost, including our meeting place.
Not happy about Tom and will have to make a decision about the vets. Have been trying to avoid a visit as he gets so stressed ( we've already lost a pet once at the vets, due to him being stressed out )
He's just not right, can't realy put my finger on it, except that he's not eating properly.
Thinking about changing vets also , so that's another factor.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
04-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #5

evening all! its my week off, but i went in today as they were short staffed, one of the girls had a funeral, so im now not back until next wed woo hoo! got a 2nd hand cage for the ratty girls, the cage they are in is too big for them now and is 5ft, so im downsizing. the boys are having a quick shot of it first tho, their cage has a few rusty bars so taking this chance to get it sanded and spray painted.

sorry to hear that tom isnt quite right shelley, maybe ask for a seditive to relax him before you take him to the vets if he needs to go?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
04-05-2011, 07:50 PM   #6

Afternoon or should that be evening now people.
Glad to see Mag's news about Eileen that has chuffed me.
See you all at the quiz.