Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
15-10-2007, 09:48 AM   #1

Monday daily

Morning.
I've managed to load the photos that I was havig trouble with last night.
I'm sitting here waiting to go to the dentist I have an apppointment at 10-15 to have one of my front teeth re-crowned! I had it knocked out when I was about 14 & I have it crowned but it keeps chipping!

Then I'm off to work...then back early today to collect the girls from school. Kitten cuddles is a priority at the moment as I have 3 litters here now & they need some quality time, so I will bring them up later to the house.

I have to take Vienna to her new foster lady at 6pm & then a trip to the vets at 6-30pm. It's all go isn't it!

Have a good day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-10-2007, 10:28 AM   #2

Re: Monday daily

The sun's peeping out after a miserable start. Yesterday we had a nice day down at Hayling Island visiting MIL. Ended up sat on the beach, where it was exceptionally warm and sunny! Dominik was very excited as he saw a boat being hoisted out of the water at the marina, and this morning he was drawing pictures of the crane and the boat from memory, and drawing them REALLY well - I was very surprised.

Still too-ing and fro-ing with my car just got the paperwork through and the term is shown as 3 years and not 2 as I'd requested. If this causes a delay I'll be well miffed But it's arrived in the UK which is something I suppose!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-10-2007, 10:54 AM   #3

Morning Ladies, dull here, but the sun is trying to come out.....Got some household chores to do, a trolley dash and dog walking, also have to move some fish, the babies are quite big now, and looks as if I have a breeding pair amongst them!!!
Also got a whole new batch of swimming eyes....
Have a good day everybody....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
15-10-2007, 12:41 PM   #4

G'day - bit late for morning.
Smudgley - hope your appointment went well
Yola - it was wonderful here yesterday too - had to drag out just-washed-and-put-away summer clothes!
Been gardening today - fab. Lovely weather for it. Brought home the 12th placed pumpkin, so suppose that means soup soon!
Hope everyone is enjoying their day

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-10-2007, 02:00 PM   #5

Afternoon all, dull here and no sign of any sun

Had an appointment with the hygienist this morning ........ I much prefer to see the dentist than her ....... but I have sparkling teeth again

Hope everyone is enjoying their day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-10-2007, 03:59 PM   #6

Afternoon! It's warmed up a bit now, 17C and may be even warmer this afternoon. We have now gone 32 days with no rain!!! Everything is parched, and the leaf color probably won't be spectacular as usual this year because of it...
Got a laugh when I opened e-mail this morning: in the Spam was a message titled Onyx Visa Guaranteed!!! ...I really do not think she is creditworthy....
Hope all have a nice day......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
15-10-2007, 05:26 PM   #7

Afternoon all,

Another day of no car as it wouldnt start this morning - after spending all that money on getting it fixed I have just about had enough of it

Nothing much else to report.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
15-10-2007, 05:31 PM   #8

Evening all.
feeling a lot more up! My boy had his "pockets" emptied this morning . Poor Abi thinks I have brought home another cat! She keeps spitting and growling at him.

We had a lovely night out on Saturday with OH's karate club. Will post photo's later. I took Darryle along, he had a great time making a fool of my height or lack of it. I wore 5 inch heals and paid dearly for it the next day.

Poor Caspurr is still staggering about but purring. His rear end looks so sore!! What have I done to him? Rotten mum that I am..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-10-2007, 07:53 PM   #9

Poor Abi, it's the dreaded vet smell! She'll realize it's really her buddy soon enough. And Caspurr will be his normal bouncy self; you're a good mum to have him fixed!
Five inch heels? I'd fall flat on my face.....or the other end....
Glad you're a bit cheerier......